Drama's Indoor - RV - Autofem Grow Journal

Congrats on the germination :) with lighting as there auto flowers they will grow happily under dual spec bulbs the entire grow so really its down to you what bulbs to place where and when but more light is always better :) as with wrapping the pots with bags your RH says 79% so the humidity in the room is high enough with placement of reflector your babies can all stay under the same one until they block each others light so prob until around day20 when there fully bushed out and preparing for flower but again down to personal preference, watering changes for grow to grow as your under hid light sources your heat will be greater so plants will need wattered a little more but they shouldn't really need water until just before flower so the roots spread and search out the moisture but feel the weight of your pot you should be able to tell when it is light and needs a little moisture or stick ur finger in the soil and if it's dry more than a inch down give her a little drink :bong: keep it green :bong:

Congrats on the germination :) with lighting as there auto flowers they will grow happily under dual spec bulbs the entire grow so really its down to you what bulbs to place where and when but more light is always better :) as with wrapping the pots with bags your RH says 79% so the humidity in the room is high enough with placement of reflector your babies can all stay under the same one until they block each others light so prob until around day20 when there fully bushed out and preparing for flower but again down to personal preference, watering changes for grow to grow as your under hid light sources your heat will be greater so plants will need wattered a little more but they shouldn't really need water until just before flower so the roots spread and search out the moisture but feel the weight of your pot you should be able to tell when it is light and needs a little moisture or stick ur finger in the soil and if it's dry more than a inch down give her a little drink :bong: keep it green :bong:

thanks man .. ill go take the bags of just so i dont over do it .it got a little warm today so i put another fan in the room . im not using the ventilation system and ac unit yet ... how is the light height . i can lower it a little more without it bring hot but since they are babys i stopped there ..

ok well i just went and checked on them . temp was 91 degrees so i hooked up 1 of the 2 ventilation systems minus the carbon filter.
it went down two degrees just while i was cleaning up my mess. i will check on them before i go to bed .. i took the plastic of the pots . there was water droplets all over the bags still . i stuck a toothpick down in the soil to help me judge the dryness. sorta like checking cake or brownies lol. dry all the way to the little part if the tip.. most of the dirt on top was dry and light brown . i put just a little water maybe a cup spread evenly over each pot..i hope i didn't mess up by giving them a little water.. i feel like that is going to be one of my problems through out there lives .i purchased a cheap soil meter it should b here soon . i went ahead and planted my other two seeds . one realy sprouted good over night on the seed-mat. and one barley had any root coming out but it was busted open . i planted the stronger one outside in a that big black pot in the pics above by my watermelons and planted the runt in the same 3 gallon pot as above .

i think i will germinate a strawberry blue fem seed to try to get some clones off of to have a head start on the grow when these autos finish in a few months ..

No drama in any of my forums or any of my friends. Don't get caught up in know it all growers or big growers butting heads.

lol i stay out of all arguments..
i dont know enough.
im just here to share stories and get advice ..

:lot-o-toke: anyways half my girls have popped outta the soil.. the 600w hps bulb drys them out fast so i have been doing real light watering every day .i cant explain the excitement when i saw may lady coming thru the soil ..im having a guy on autoflower network tell me my setup WILL NOT work ..saying i will have to much light for the plants when i turn on the other reflector when these ladies branch out and i will cook them . hope my mh bulb comes in the mail tmw since they are actually getting light now..i think im about to start a strawberry blue fem seed under a t5 and see how that goes .

Mercury vapor throws green spectrum , they work great for lighting in areas a lot of bedroom windows will be exposed because the light is less obnoxious. They are not for growing since spectrum is so green even though it says "White"

i wonder why this old dude had them with the grow bulbs.. man the guy that gave me all this grow equipment before he passed away had so many grows going, but he never succeeded at growing anything that was worth raving about. he had indoor/outdoor hydro,soil, areo ,soil-less . i think if he would have had this site and just focused on one or maybe two grow techniques he could of had some pow wow cause i got a little over 2 grand worth of stuff from him and another guy left with a trailer load full. ..

Subbed.

I look at my journals for my own notes. So don't feel bad lol

I'm here for the ride and I'll try to help if I can.

Cheers

i agree man thats the real reason im doing it to see what i did wrong and put it out there so i can b corrected. so not to make that mistake again .but u know guess u just get bored talking to the thread lol .. i will take some pics of my grow progress and post them tonight..:high-five: team work

i wonder why this old dude had them with the grow bulbs.. man the guy that gave me all this grow equipment before he passed away had so many grows going, but he never succeeded at growing anything that was worth raving about. he had indoor/outdoor hydro,soil, areo ,soil-less . i think if he would have had this site and just focused on one or maybe two grow techniques he could of had some pow wow cause i got a little over 2 grand worth of stuff from him and another guy left with a trailer load full. ..
Right on! What all stuff did they leave?

Here is a chart that might give you an idea what I am talking about

lumen_output.jpg

Right on! What all stuff did they leave?

Here is a chart that might give you an idea what I am talking about

lumen_output.jpg

lets see if i can make a list

5 48" t5s a closet full of diff bulbs
2 yieldmast II 6' reflectors
5 big cfl bulbs with there on reflectors
hydro setup
areo setup
i roll mylar
2 flood tables
1 10 bucket flood and drain kit
switchable twin ballast
2 1000w mh bulbs
2 600w hps
6 400w hps
seed mat
botincare cloning chamber
about 20 timers
2 inline fans from hydofarm
1 giant moving box full of rock wool cubes
1 new open seasme
1 new cha ching
1 cant remember the name
i set general hydroponics full grow nutes
over 1000 seeds some labeled
and im sure im forgetting some stuff

now a little about the ladys .. 4 0r 5 of the ladys broke ground .but the two little leaves they first show all ready had yellow burnt looking leaves and one leave was dead.. i turned the ballast down to 350w . next grow im starting my plants under a t5 . hps seems to b way to hot even at 2 ft away . i will take pics today .

lets see if i can make a list

5 48" t5s a closet full of diff bulbs
2 yieldmast II 6' reflectors
5 big cfl bulbs with there on reflectors
hydro setup
areo setup
i roll mylar
2 flood tables
1 10 bucket flood and drain kit
switchable twin ballast
2 1000w mh bulbs
2 600w hps
6 400w hps
seed mat
botincare cloning chamber
about 20 timers
2 inline fans from hydofarm
1 giant moving box full of rock wool cubes
1 new open seasme
1 new cha ching
1 cant remember the name
i set general hydroponics full grow nutes
over 1000 seeds some labeled
and im sure im forgetting some stuff

To quote monty python's life of brian; "ooh you lucky bastard" lol

To quote monty python's life of brian; "ooh you lucky bastard" lol

now i have to figure out how to use it all. cause it looks like i have messed them up right out the box . being a rookie i thiink i had a 1000w bulb on them insead of a 600w. not sure they don't have words on them . i just swapped to a 400w bulb to see if i can save any of them . not even sure that was the problem ..ughhhh so far looks like i have wasted 70$ in seeds..:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::yikes: uploading terrible pics now

Back
Top Bottom