Driller's 2017 Green Crack Grow Journal

Just personal opinion I hate autos I like to prune my plants and grow them
My way I try to make 8 colas per plant and nothing else waist of time trying to grow
All that under veg when the plant can focus on just 8 cola buds instead . Just like these that will harvest in 2-3 weeks

420-magazine-mobile1542553941.jpg

420-magazine-mobile999701998.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My next sets are gonna be grape OG and some ayashuaska purple from Barney farms in UK .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Subbed. I got 2 Green Crack autos going now in my first grow. I'm using promix tho... I wanna learn more.....

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about" -Winston Churchill- First Grow Ever!

Super good and easy strain for the first grow they are a tough plant and can come back from many issues never had
One die on me yet fingers
Crossed !!. but goodluck if you have any questions hit me up

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Boosted the girls again to put to almost final range of veg 950 ppm at a 5.6 ph probably prune in a couple days

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

My 1st grow. Lost count where I'm at as far as Early Veg./mid veg. I planted them like a month ago. Any advise you can give me as far as if the lights to close to the plants?, or if ain't getting enough light?, or maybe I have to much light. As of now I have (2)65w 6500k bulbs and a 150w hps grow light in a 30x30x60 grow tent. Any advise would be helpful. And by the way they looking already do you think I should be giving them their nutrients? Floragro, florabloom, floramico, calmag, etc.

My 1st grow. Lost count where I'm at as far as Early Veg./mid veg. I planted them like a month ago. Any advise you can give me as far as if the lights to close to the plants?, or if ain't getting enough light?, or maybe I have to much light. As of now I have (2)65w 6500k bulbs and a 150w hps grow light in a 30x30x60 grow tent. Any advise would be helpful. And by the way they looking already do you think I should be giving them their nutrients? Floragro, florabloom, floramico, calmag, etc.

420-magazine-mobile1021284327.jpg

Yes big enough for nute but be
Gentle don't give them trama I usually start about 250 ppm of nutes but those lights should be fine I veg mine from seed with 600 watts right over them til they sprout then lift about 12 inches away

Yea true! So should I leave the 2 front door of the tent open at all times when the lights are on for 18hrs cause it really gets hot in there? Cause already it's 93.6 Degrees with the doors closed
420-magazine-mobile812847512.jpg

So yea I should leave the doors open at all times when lights are are for 18hrs and jus close the doors when the lights are off?
420-magazine-mobile1068235720.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1655876146.jpg
I see the temperature dropping already with doors open

Back
Top Bottom