Driller's 2017 Green Crack Grow Journal

Well checked today running a 5.7 ph with 1200 ppm gonna do the second prune tomorrow

420-magazine-mobile1243620513.jpg

Martez,
doors open can introduce your babies to pests, your kids if you have them or your pets could eat your plants. If your lights run at night you could get busted by 5-O as well. That flap way down at the lower right hand side needs to be open and the flaps up top need to be opened as well. As your heat rises it will pull the cold heat from the floor upward and start a continuous circular cycle of rising and cooling. Its called passive cooling. If that doesn't solve your problem you are going to need an exhaust fan and exhaust to a room or outside of your place. Most people use a carbon filter before they exhaust outside. Remember, no tell, no smell, no sell. Stay safe. Hope that helps.
Gauge

Well checked today running a 5.7 ph with 1200 ppm gonna do the second prune tomorrow

420-magazine-mobile1243620513.jpg

are you gonna fim or top or are you gonna let those babies grow?
cant wait to see how these beauties are gonna turn out. I gotta say you are doing a great job. Your patience will be awarded. Veg can be a slow time but you are doing it the absolute correct way IMO. How long are you gonna let them veg?
Where did you get your seeds? i did not seem to catch it in your intro. any interesting Pheno's showing up yet? i cant see any from the pics yet, but I don't get the view you do.

Gauge

Only veg for about three more weeks but we topped them the first time pruning, now the next three times will be fimming to make 16 cola buds per plant . basically the topping is making the first initial " Y" in the stem then will split 4 then again makes 8 then again makes 16 colas wait a week for them to get out of stress then flower . them girls

I got my seeds from ' marijuanaseeds.NL in the U.K. The genotype and the environment interaction is really a ------
' phenotype

It's basically the plant characteristics but that's why the environment that your plants are in will grow to suit that environment. Like blue dream indoors will be a beautiful plant green white hairs all that good shit !!! But me and my friends did some outdoors and harvested in OCT!!! It was pretty cold at night and because of that the plants Flowered the craziest blue buds I ever seen but that is what genotype and phenotype mean in simple terms

Only veg for about three more weeks but we topped them the first time pruning, now the next three times will be fimming to make 16 cola buds per plant . basically the topping is making the first initial " Y" in the stem then will split 4 then again makes 8 then again makes 16 colas wait a week for them to get out of stress then flower . them girls

Yeah i understand. just curious whats the plan. My GC from Crop king all grew in the same bucket under the exact same conditions. I turned the bucket 180 degrees after each refill to make sure each side was against the vent to ensure even growth. I started with four and ended with one. Why? I had 3 distinct different plants. I am assuming Crop King sent me the same genotypes. If they did its an amazing coincidence that two grew at exactly the same rate and were bushy as hell. One took off and was 13" by the 5th week with super long node spacing and deformed leaves and the remaining was the one i have growing now. That to me is three phenotypes from an unstable donor. Three of those pheno's i could work with, the other was a shit show. However if i was trying to do a SOG i would have been pissed. I wont be using CK anymore.
Educate me if you think i am mistaken or i have been misinformed. I got two eyes and ears and only one mouth. 4 is gooder than one. Teach me D

Guage

I keep it simple stupid and I check my plants every day veg and flower but just like my two flowering girls now one is bigger not because older but because one had some trama during the transplant into flowering room.. which they both did a little but the big one came out of it faster that's what literally my second plant looks just like the big one a week ago !! So anything can cause a change to a plant but there are very few things that no matter how bad they look you can like 80% of the time save your veg plants the. Only issue which arises is weather it's worth the time to fix depending on the problem.

Martez,
doors open can introduce your babies to pests, your kids if you have them or your pets could eat your plants. If your lights run at night you could get busted by 5-O as well. That flap way down at the lower right hand side needs to be open and the flaps up top need to be opened as well. As your heat rises it will pull the cold heat from the floor upward and start a continuous circular cycle of rising and cooling. Its called passive cooling. If that doesn't solve your problem you are going to need an exhaust fan and exhaust to a room or outside of your place. Most people use a carbon filter before they exhaust outside. Remember, no tell, no smell, no sell. Stay safe. Hope that helps.
Gauge

I purposefully took off the charcoal filter on the exhaust vent I live in the boonies and I love the smell I wish my house would always smell danky ' maybe I need to invent a dank flavored insense for my house ' . But some time when I turn on the air on the swamp cooler to house it pulls In the danky air from the garage where the grow is

See that's how
Easy it is five-six hours later plants are right back at it
U can tell by the water leaves is dropping something is not quite right but as you see these now see the top pic and now all water leaves
Are 45 degree angles reaching for the light that's a awesome sign in knowing they took the prune like a boss and went right back to work

420-magazine-mobile1793290434.jpg

Update: running a 5.75 PH and 1150 ppm probably gonna prune again tomorrow bring it from 4 to 8

420-magazine-mobile122928093.jpg

420-magazine-mobile79032278.jpg

420-magazine-mobile912118760.jpg

And here a pic of her clones
Already have roots just getting longer now so I cut off all the water leaves
That were not important so the new
Veg will have to take the light

420-magazine-mobile1070239843.jpg

Well here we go again now they sitting at 8 colas now just wait a week then do it for the final time make them 16 colas

420-magazine-mobile1215483139.jpg

Running 5.6 PH 1150 ppm

I think is so funny how we take a beautiful plant and then butcher it over and over but well worth it In the end. Production is way better

24 hours after prune they are stretching the new water leaves already running a 5.7 PH with 1250 ppm because of the prune so added some water no nutes just cal/mag then she was reading 1120 which is fine by me

420-magazine-mobile109221523.jpg

And just for fun
420-magazine-mobile24285428.jpg

Back
Top Bottom