Drink More Water When You Smoke Cannabis

Founder
85% of all Americans are chronically dehydrated. In 47% of Americans (especially the elderly) the thirst mechanism is so weak it is often mistaken for hunger. Even MILD hydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 40%. One glass of water shuts down hunger pangs for almost 100% of dieters. Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

Lack of water is the #1 cause of constipation. Lack of water is the # 1 cause false signs of dementia or memory loss. Dehydration mimics heart attack symptoms. Water clears the complexion and removes impurities from the body. Water aids in & improves digestion. 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for 80% of sufferers & lubricates joints

A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short term memory, confusion, trouble with basic math and difficulty focusing on computer screen or printed page. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily, decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45% plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

If You Wait Until You're Thirsty, to drink, You're Already Dehydrated. Water regulates your body's temperature. Elderly people often feel chilled in the heat because they do not drink enough water. You cant depend on thirst as a signal to drink. Having a dry mouth is a later sign of dehydration. Only as dehydration progresses do you notice that you're thirsty. In addition, the thirst sensation also diminishes with age so you may not know you are thirsty.

Becoming dehydrated can be serious enough to cause a stroke!

"Most of us do not drink enough water, and as a result, our blood becomes more viscous, increasing the likelihood that a clot will suddenly form at the site of a plaque formation."
- American Medical Association

How do you know you are dehydrated? Symptoms include :

Dizziness
Headache
Dark urine (may have a strong odor)
Inability to urinate
Dry mouth and nose
Weakness
Chills
Fatigue
Nausea and vomiting
Dry mouth and tongue

Dehydration Symptoms in the Elderly:

Dehydration symptoms in the elderly can be different than in young adults. Medications that the elderly take are much more likely to lead to dehydration in that population. One particular symptom of dehydration more pronounced in the elderly is poor skin elasticity. When the skin is pinched, it holds its form rather than returning to its normal shape.

How much water have you had today?

581430_407283832638673_100000711793618_1308790_2055215183_n.jpg

Thank You 420, I didn't know drinking 8 glasses of water a day was so
critical. I drink at most 5 glasses a day excluding a cup of tea. But your
right, sometimes I feel fatiqed, especially when its hot outside. My buddy
Pinch always greets me with a bottle of water, & I think he has a case in
the car. Good Point:smokin3:

Water is AWESOME!!!!! Specially when you livin' 5700 feet up... A neccasity. :smokin:

:peace:

I was just being funny. Most people would tell you I drink more coffee than I do water ;)

But even if it did not count as the same amount, it would have to contribute somewhat to your daily water intake. After all, it's just water run through grounds.... it's bean juice haha!
However, definitely not a main source of water by any means.

I was just being funny. Most people would tell you I drink more coffee than I do water ;)

But even if it did not count as the same amount, it would have to contribute somewhat to your daily water intake. After all, it's just water run through grounds.... it's bean juice haha!
However, definitely not a main source of water by any means.

Well, SeXy VeXy has a point, however, once you pour Water over those
Coffee beans, through a filter, a new substance is formed, Coffee, which
has many alkaloids such as Caffeine that influence the body as a stimulant.
My Chinese Doctor told me Coffee is good because it cleans the Kidney's.
Back to the issue of Coffee, I believe, only Water has the capacity to cool
off the system, like putting water in your cars radiator & regulating your
body's system toward homeostasis. :smokin3::

How much is a glass? The average glass at my house holds 16 oz.
Does that count as one or two glasses? Not to sound silly, but it is easier to drink four 16 oz. glasses than eight. I guess I shouldn't be looking for the least amount to drink.

How much is a glass? The average glass at my house holds 16 oz.
Does that count as one or two glasses? Not to sound silly, but it is easier to drink four 16 oz. glasses than eight. I guess I shouldn't be looking for the least amount to
drink.
The average glass of Water is 8oz, so if your drinking 16oz. glasses, your
drinking 2 glasses. I think the Principal is to keep the body hydrated
through out the day & drinking 8-16oz bottles of water will do the trick.
:smokin3: My buddy Pinch,
carries a case of bottled water in his car & always greets me with a bottle.
Also , if you have Allergy's like myself you tend to need more water than average.

Ive been drinking water nutin but water ever sience ive read this, and people that smoke bud/cigarrets need to drink water because smoke is bad for your bones it makes them weaker

It also doesn't have all the empty calories of soda. I use to drink about 6 liters of mountain dew a day. Not to mention all the beer. (this was during college)
I knew i was dehydrated because that was all i drank. I went to the doctor and he tried to take blood. After the 8 pin prick he told me to go home, drink a few gallons of water over the next few days, then come back.

Now there is a substance that needs to be illegal. Mountain dew. Only things its good for is rotting teeth, making you fat, and giving you bad skin.

Plus the withdrawal headaches are horrible. Aspirin doesn't even help. Of course I wasn't smoking then so I couldn't say how much of a relief cannabis is to the withdrawal symptoms.

i gotta get bak into the habit of drinking more water i used to drink atleast 2liters a day (about 8cups) probably closer to a gallon a day would buy a gallon of water and replace the water i drank as needed after a week or two i dropped a bunch of weight in waste/toxins that were taken out of my body

"Now there is a substance that needs to be illegal. Mountain dew. Only things its good for is rotting teeth, making you fat, and giving you bad skin." I couldn't agree more! I'm also one of those 85% that is chronically dehydrated. I switched to plain unsweetened tea instead of pop and have felt much better ever since. I just don't drink enough tea or water for what's recommended.

Back
Top Bottom