Dry trim or wet trim?

Lorenzo96

Time has come for my plants but I really get confused with information I keep reading from people about dry trim or wet trim so what do you guys suggest??

You will get answers either side, advantages and disadvantages to either. Personal preference and a few other variables thrown in, as in if due to your temp/humidity you need them to dry slower or faster. Personally I wet trim as I find it's easier on my eyes and hands, but I don't trim as tight as many folks do as I prefer some sugar leaves on the flowers and I don't have time to fart around making things with the trim.

Wet trimming is easier for automatic trimmers, but a pain in the ass for detailed hand trimming because it all sticks to your clippers more than dry material. Like mentioned, if you don’t need that bag appeal, a quick wet trim is fastest and convenient. Dry trimming by hand gets the best results as far as appearance, but takes a very long time, and the leaves in the nugs become harder to reach as they dry and shrink. Take environmental considerations as far as how dry it is where you are and what you want out of your crop.

Back
Top Bottom