Drying in Low Humidity?

Another thing that works nicely if you have more I harvested plants on hand is to put a small fresh green bud in with the dry bud. Brings the moisture level very quickly so do it sparingly. It also adds a lot of aroma.

Another thing that works nicely if you have more I harvested plants on hand is to put a small fresh green bud in with the dry bud. Brings the moisture level very quickly so do it sparingly. It also adds a lot of aroma.

I'm gonna try that with a tiny bud tonight because I've hit a peak of 57% RH, currently at 56% after burping last night. One thing I noticed is the bud had a very amazing strong pungent smell at 35% RH but now that smell is dissipated a lot and they have that fresh/green smell. How long should I be burping the jars for and how often?

Yes. Bovida will bring it to 62% and hold it there. Only about $1 a pack on Amazon and you can reuse them. Great for curing and long term storage.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Yes. Bovida will bring it to 62% and hold it there. Only about $1 a pack on Amazon and you can reuse them. Great for curing and long term storage.

Sent from my iPhone using 420
exactly.. I said as much.. 2 of us now, they may take good advice on board or may not lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420

Back
Top Bottom