DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

Not cooked, just heated to remove the moisture. Otherwise the rice is the same RH as ambient. Toaster oven or even in a pot on the stove if you keep stirring. Anything to drive the moisture out.

OK. No stove but I could do the instant pot. But if it's ambient, were probably good, rh here is about 20. Or would ambient wind up being rh in fridge?

Shed are you saying take the buds out of the fridge and lay on newspaper? If so, how long? I've been doing that kind of, take all bags out of fridge and keep them open for 10-20 minutes. I've done this 3 times so far, day 3, y and 9. Wouldn't this be counter intuitive of why we do low and slow? When I hang dry in my tent, I run a humidifier to between 50-60 and that usually takes 5 days before they're ready for the jars.

I've had butter taste very much like weed. Like I said though, I wouldn't want the weed to smell or taste like any food in my big fridge.

So 58 may be a lot better but damn it fluctuates and is often at 70 or higher. So odd, it's back up to 75! Should I try the desiccant? I can also try new bags and wipe down back of fridge.

Back
Top Bottom