Dumped because you smoke weed?

:bravo:

We all have had break ups, but to blame Marijuana on them? This only shows how immature the guy is, and undeserving of your love. Stay strong
+Rep

Thankyouuu. :] I've definitely doubted the marijuana was the reason why he broke up with me, my friend thinks it was probably something stupid and embarrassing, or petty, so he used that as an excuse. My other ex got upset over it, but it was never even considered something to break up over. Thanks again! I appreciate the kind words. :]

Sorry to hear that hipchick. I have been single for a few years now and often wonder the 'what if's?' about if I ever get into a new relationship. I don't smoke but I do eat edibles for my bipolar/a.d.d. Its been 11 months now & its been great! Hang in there my 420 Sista!

Thanks a ton! :] I haven't smoked for too long, just towards the end of a two year relationship, and then through the friendship i had with this guy (6 years close friends, probably 3 months of friendship i smoked) so then when I dated him I didn't think it would be a problem. For any relationship, ever, let alone a close friend.

But oh well. :] I'm sure there are many guys/gals, whatever, that won't mind what we do, and love us anyways! Just hope we run into a few, eh? :]

P.S. Edibles are wonderful! I keep telling myself to indulge in them more.

I got one of my first boyfriends ever my freshman year of high school. I wasn't exactly head over heals for him but when he asked me out I figured I should get to know him better and give him a chance. We didn't date very long until I came to the conclusion that it was a mistake and so I dumped him. Shortly after the break up I found out he was a really big stoner and he had made a point to not let me find out in fear that I would be really turned off by it and dump him. When I found out from a mutual friend of ours I couldn't believe it because his fear couldn't have been farther from the truth.

I always wanted to confront him and tell him I was cool with green. Wanted to maybe even smoke up with him sometime but I was too embarrassed to talk to him again because I dumped him through an instant message one day after school. He was really pissed. What can I say? I was 14 and had no idea what I was doing!

Anyway, guess my point is I wish he would of just been honest with me from the start because I would of realized we had a lot more in common than I previously thought. LOL :bong:

Few years back I met a girl online, we were connecting absolutely great for a couple days with the emails and instant messaging; then when she asked if I smoked and I said yes she abrubtly ended our talks. Said she couldn't be around someone thats smokes cuz of her job or some shit.

My girlfriend and soon to be fiance doesn't smoke weed and doesn't care at all if I do! She def. a keeper lol :yahoo:

One of my first boyfriends I wasn't exactly head over heals for him but when he asked me out I figured I should get to know him better and give him a chance. We didn't date very long until I came to the conclusion that it was a mistake and so I dumped him. Shortly after the break up I found out he was a really big stoner and he had made a point to not let me find out in fear that I would be really turned off by it and dump him. When I found out from a mutual friend of ours I couldn't believe it because his fear couldn't have been farther from the truth.

I always wanted to confront him and tell him I was cool with green. Wanted to maybe even smoke up with him sometime but I was too embarrassed to talk to him again because I dumped him through an instant message one day after school. He was really pissed. What can I say?

Anyway, guess my point is I wish he would of just been honest with me from the start because I would of realized we had a lot more in common than I previously thought. LOL :bong:

That sucks! D: Could always contact him again. :p I've just started talking to a bunch of people i went to school with that were big stoners, but we never talked back then.

Few years back I met a girl online, we were connecting absolutely great for a couple days with the emails and instant messaging; then when she asked if I smoked and I said yes she abrubtly ended our talks. Said she couldn't be around someone thats smokes cuz of her job or some shit.

My girlfriend and soon to be fiance doesn't smoke weed and doesn't care at all if I do! She def. a keeper lol :yahoo:

Wow. I just don't get what it is! Haha. I mean, I know it's not legal, but it's pretty socially accepted, at least here. But it's sad that something harmless like smoking pot is a big deal in a relationship. One of my friends (that doesn't know i smoke) said she'd rather be with an alcoholic than a pot smoker... i think it's just about how educated people are when it comes to weed.

Thats awesome, congrats! :] Sounds like a keeper fer sure haha.

Wow. I just don't get what it is! Haha. I mean, I know it's not legal, but it's pretty socially accepted, at least here. But it's sad that something harmless like smoking pot is a big deal in a relationship. One of my friends (that doesn't know i smoke) said she'd rather be with an alcoholic than a pot smoker... i think it's just about how educated people are when it comes to weed.

Thats awesome, congrats! :] Sounds like a keeper fer sure haha.

Thank you. And damn thats something bout your friend saying that, I think most would agree long term alcohol addiction is WAY worse than long term smoking, but weed's got that stigma about it to outsiders. Eh, whattya gonna do, hey wait I know....

:bongrip:

Thank you. And damn thats something bout your friend saying that, I think most would agree long term alcohol addiction is WAY worse than long term smoking, but weed's got that stigma about it to outsiders. Eh, whattya gonna do, hey wait I know....

:bongrip:

Exactly! And smoking makes you mellow, a lot of people when they drink can get angry at the littlest things!

I'm on it. :p :roorrip:

I had a girl friend that used to drink a bottle of vodka a day. I knew she as just going thru a phase (recently divorced and she really got a raw deal on the divorce). But she would put vodka in her orange juice for breakfast from Mcy Ds. And once she had too much she acted all tough and it was a real turn off. I mean she would turn into a different person and it was a mean one.

Well we would argue of course, and she would always say, "Well you are just screwed up because you been smoking that hash." I mean I would barely smoke when I was around her, but she would always say that the reason we couldn't communicate was because I got high. And I stress, I would only go outside and take a single hit here and there. It didn't last too long. Funny thing is she was really attractive and had the same birthday as me. You would think we had a lot going on and everyone thought we were a great couple. The booze is what ruined it for me and I drink. Not no bottle a day, but I would have a couple once or twice a week. I am sort of not drinking right now.

I had a girl friend that used to drink a bottle of vodka a day. I knew she as just going thru a phase (recently divorced and she really got a raw deal on the divorce). But she would put vodka in her orange juice for breakfast from Mcy Ds. And once she had too much she acted all tough and it was a real turn off. I mean she would turn into a different person and it was a mean one.

Well we would argue of course, and she would always say, "Well you are just screwed up because you been smoking that hash." I mean I would barely smoke when I was around her, but she would always say that the reason we couldn't communicate was because I got high. And I stress, I would only go outside and take a single hit here and there. It didn't last too long. Funny thing is she was really attractive and had the same birthday as me. You would think we had a lot going on and everyone thought we were a great couple. The booze is what ruined it for me and I drink. Not no bottle a day, but I would have a couple once or twice a week. I am sort of not drinking right now.

I know exactly what you mean! My best friend drinks a bottle of vodka a day, as much as she can afford to, and sometimes I get upset with her drinking. D: She doesn't know when to stop and goes crazy. I've finally just the last couple days got her sort of into being more curious about pot, so that might be good. We get along great, but she hates being sober, and i we get along best when she's sober.

While I've never been dumped for tokin, there was a girl once who resisted dating me because of it. Funny thing is, once we started going together I found out her parents were huge potheads and a few yrs after we split she ended up marrying a grower. Too funny.

After seeing this I had to share my story, although there's are no breakups, it is the story of my transformation.

About 2 years ago i first started hanging out with my current gf, prior to that Iwas pretty much anti-pot. Mostly due to worrying about losing my job and bc the few times I did smoke I was already piss drunk and it always ended with me hugging a toilet (should also mention I was a hardcore partying/drinkin kid in those days). I didn't even like my past gfs smoking weed. Then I got laid off and I met both of my loves. I remember the first time I picked up my gf (she wasnt my gf at the time) we were driving and she just started rolling the fattest blunt id ever see, I was laid off and she was gorgeous so I said what the hell...fast forward to now and I've never looked back. id trade nothing for my two loves.

While I've never been dumped for tokin, there was a girl once who resisted dating me because of it. Funny thing is, once we started going together I found out her parents were huge potheads and a few yrs after we split she ended up marrying a grower. Too funny.

Haha! :] Super ironic! Goes to show, eh? You definitely get the last laugh. :p

After seeing this I had to share my story, although there's are no breakups, it is the story of my transformation.

About 2 years ago i first started hanging out with my current gf, prior to that Iwas pretty much anti-pot. Mostly due to worrying about losing my job and bc the few times I did smoke I was already piss drunk and it always ended with me hugging a toilet (should also mention I was a hardcore partying/drinkin kid in those days). I didn't even like my past gfs smoking weed. Then I got laid off and I met both of my loves. I remember the first time I picked up my gf (she wasnt my gf at the time) we were driving and she just started rolling the fattest blunt id ever see, I was laid off and she was gorgeous so I said what the hell...fast forward to now and I've never looked back. id trade nothing for my two loves.

Haha wow! :] That's great. There was a time i was anti-pot, but i was uneducated about it. Thank you for considering pot as a relationship on it's own, i do too! :rollit:

Yes, our world is FULL of hypocrites haha..

HAHA

I would totally love to meet your girlfriend, she sounds like a badass!! lol way to go.

Haha, I rolled a nice blunt my first time, THANK YOU VERY MUCH :p

If I JUST met someone and they started rollin a blunt I would probably say something like "You are my new best friend..." hahaha

Back
Top Bottom