Dumped because you smoke weed?

"OK that's it!!! Either you stop drinking coffee or we're done!!!!"

Sound stupid? ....

..Exactly!!!

Any person who cannot accept us for who we are should as Ghosted so eloquently stated
she said i better quit, and when i said go fuck yourself it pretty much ended right then and there haha,
Well put brother I believe you just coined the phrase that covers anyone trying to control us!
+rep

On a personal note I have never had this problem I guess because any woman who gets close enough to me figures out quick the ship has already sailed with the control freaks on it.

Sounds like he took the easy way out, some nitpick so much they ashamed to tell their partners "this isn't going to work, _____." I dislike bagging on peeps not able to defend themselves, but I do know me and was hard for communicate especially if led to confrontation... then I grew up and my fuse got shorter haha. Hope you find some kine of closure in growing :shaka:

Sounds like he took the easy way out, some nitpick so much they ashamed to tell their partners "this isn't going to work, _____." I dislike bagging on peeps not able to defend themselves, but I do know me and was hard for communicate especially if led to confrontation... then I grew up and my fuse got shorter haha. Hope you find some kine of closure in growing :shaka:
Someday you'll laugh about it. I'll laugh enough for both of us until then :p
That's 2011 I believe that person is on their third divorce by now. :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:
Long gone

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom