Dumped because you smoke weed?

Yeah I don't understand it either. A lot of my stoner friends (all guys) love stoner girls, but say they're rare around here, but i think they're kind of intimidated by it. When i started smoking I didn't think it really mattered, but then I couldn't find anyyy girls who smoked.

Oh well. College soon, big city, I'm sure i'll meet some new, appreciative people. :p

Don't worry hipchick, you will meet stoner girls and boys in college! Oh, I must add, my boyfriend's stoner pals don't like me. They call me "junkie girl" behind my back when they haven't even seen me blaze. That was the last straw. I stopped being their friend from then on. Who needs losers anyway?

Don't worry hipchick, you will meet stoner girls and boys in college! Oh, I must add, my boyfriend's stoner pals don't like me. They call me "junkie girl" behind my back when they haven't even seen me blaze. That was the last straw. I stopped being their friend from then on. Who needs losers anyway?

Sounds like you need to move to California... you would fit right in here. :)

LOL i was dating this girl for 5 months and she knew i smoked on the reg. All of a sudden one day she decided that she didn't want me smoking MJ anymore and gave me an ultimatum...Quit or we're done. I turned it back at her and said "OK i'll quit MJ if you quit cigarettes." She did and well crap then i had to...for a while that is. Finally, all the fights about how i thought us going out and having 7 Jack and Cokes was worse than a bowl turned into us breaking up.

Anyways, I found a girl that smokes as much as i do and its soooooooooo much less stressful! Now instead of a fight, i get a blunt!

Good Luck on your MJ Man hunt!!!!

LOL i was dating this girl for 5 months and she knew i smoked on the reg. All of a sudden one day she decided that she didn't want me smoking MJ anymore and gave me an ultimatum...Quit or we're done. I turned it back at her and said "OK i'll quit MJ if you quit cigarettes." She did and well crap then i had to...for a while that is. Finally, all the fights about how i thought us going out and having 7 Jack and Cokes was worse than a bowl turned into us breaking up.

Anyways, I found a girl that smokes as much as i do and its soooooooooo much less stressful! Now instead of a fight, i get a blunt!

You don't want a woman that sets "ultimatums" anyway. It won't stop with the pot. Sounds like you are all set now. :roorrip:

I hope so! :] And wow that's awful! Good for you though, I wouldn't take that either.

Wow that's crazy too! I get in the alcohol vs. mj argument a lot with people. It sucks, i don't mean to, it just happens, and people get really mad. But congrats on finding a girl! Haha. :]

Allow me to share my experience with this.

I once dated a woman who had in fact divorced her ex-husband because she found out he smoked pot. Then she proceeded to date me! (oh what a mistake!!!!!! LOL!)

She knew that I smoked when she told me this in my living room and I immediately proceeded to spark up a bowl ... right in front of her. I told her it would not work out between us. However, she did not leave as I expected; she stayed.. for a few months too!

I asked her why she would divorce her husband over this but date me while I do the same thing. She told me that her husband was trying to hide it and when caught tried to lie about it. I on the other hand was very up front about it. So in her mind I guess that made it alright.

We did not last very long regardless. We were not a good match. While she said that it was OK with her, I could feel a long term anti-toking campaign shaping up in the back of her head.

On a side note, every time my friends try to hook me up with someone, the first question out of my mouth is ..... "Does she toke?" If I dont know her and she does not toke, I simply do not pursue. Why? Mary is too large a part of my life to think that a relationship with someone who is a non-toker would ever work. As far as I am concerned if you are not into it, it will not work between us. I have dated enough people who say that they don't do it themselves but are OK with me doing it and it always turns out to be a pile of crap they say to get in and then try to change you.

Good luck you you and keep your head up and never sell out who you are to meet anyone's expectations.

I still feel bad for getting on my 1st ex husband ass 29 years ago because he smoked pot. I was young & just didn't understand back then. He would probably laugh now knowing I eat edibles.

Allow me to share my experience with this.

I once dated a woman who had in fact divorced her ex-husband because she found out he smoked pot. Then she proceeded to date me! (oh what a mistake!!!!!! LOL!)

She knew that I smoked when she told me this in my living room and I immediately proceeded to spark up a bowl ... right in front of her. I told her it would not work out between us. However, she did not leave as I expected; she stayed.. for a few months too!

I asked her why she would divorce her husband over this but date me while I do the same thing. She told me that her husband was trying to hide it and when caught tried to lie about it. I on the other hand was very up front about it. So in her mind I guess that made it alright.

We did not last very long regardless. We were not a good match. While she said that it was OK with her, I could feel a long term anti-toking campaign shaping up in the back of her head.

On a side note, every time my friends try to hook me up with someone, the first question out of my mouth is ..... "Does she toke?" If I dont know her and she does not toke, I simply do not pursue. Why? Mary is too large a part of my life to think that a relationship with someone who is a non-toker would ever work. As far as I am concerned if you are not into it, it will not work between us. I have dated enough people who say that they don't do it themselves but are OK with me doing it and it always turns out to be a pile of crap they say to get in and then try to change you.

Good luck you you and keep your head up and never sell out who you are to meet anyone's expectations.

Aww thankyou! :] That's strange how she said she was okay with you doing it openly! I always said it didn't matter and that I'd date whoever, but it would absolutely make sense to date someone who smokes. My friends who don't approve of smoking and know i do it are cool with it, but sometimes I can feel the 'anti-toking campaign' thing. :p :grinjoint:

I still feel bad for getting on my 1st ex husband ass 29 years ago because he smoked pot. I was young & just didn't understand back then. He would probably laugh now knowing I eat edibles.

I used to do that to my mom, because of not knowing, really. As soon as she found out i smoked i was like "Shutup. I know. Hypocrite! :]"

happened to me, dated this girl for a year, she didnt know i was smoking (keep my shit on the DL) we started getting really serious so i thought i could tell her anything so when i told her ive been smoking daily for the past year she said i better quit, and when i said go fuck yourself it pretty much ended right then and there haha, mary jane is my first love:roorrip:

happened to me, dated this girl for a year, she didnt know i was smoking (keep my shit on the DL) we started getting really serious so i thought i could tell her anything so when i told her ive been smoking daily for the past year she said i better quit, and when i said go fuck yourself it pretty much ended right then and there haha, mary jane is my first love:roorrip:

Mine too! :] I wish people didn't make such a big deal about it.

...... she said i better quit, and when i said go fuck yourself it pretty much ended right then and there haha, mary jane is my first love:roorrip:

Right on!!!

This is why I am up front about it... life is too short to waste it next to ignorant people. You dont like what I do then read the bold print above. :hookah:

My ex from a few years ago smoked and we got along ok...... until she started stealing my stash. I dont smoke through out the day unless im off of work. I came home missing 5 grams out of a half and she thought I wouldn't notice. Its not the fact that she took it(all she had to do was ask) she took it and denied it and lied to me about it. Then she turned the argument on me. She didnt have her liscence(2 DUIs) or a job(until I got her one). But she was hot and I done my thinking with "my other head" so shame on me for even getting hooked up with a chick like that.

But thats far behind me now. Me and my girl now enjoy our evening cuddled up on the couch passing the bong. Going to be 3 years in march. Longest relationship before this one was 6 months. So I think I got a keeper. Sometimes you have to work a little at a relationship but in order for it to work out, your other half has to work with you.

Keep your head held high hipchick!!! He's out there looking for you right now(probably smoking as we speak, lol)

IMO, it sounds like hes just not interested in a romantic relationship. Since he had smoked with you before, the weed thing sounds like a cop out. Trying to call it off with a former friend is always awkward.

My ex from a few years ago smoked and we got along ok...... until she started stealing my stash. I dont smoke through out the day unless im off of work. I came home missing 5 grams out of a half and she thought I wouldn't notice. Its not the fact that she took it(all she had to do was ask) she took it and denied it and lied to me about it. Then she turned the argument on me. She didnt have her liscence(2 DUIs) or a job(until I got her one). But she was hot and I done my thinking with "my other head" so shame on me for even getting hooked up with a chick like that.

But thats far behind me now. Me and my girl now enjoy our evening cuddled up on the couch passing the bong. Going to be 3 years in march. Longest relationship before this one was 6 months. So I think I got a keeper. Sometimes you have to work a little at a relationship but in order for it to work out, your other half has to work with you.

Keep your head held high hipchick!!! He's out there looking for you right now(probably smoking as we speak, lol)

Thanks for the motivation! :] Sounded like that was shitty but glad things are better for you! :thumb:

IMO, it sounds like hes just not interested in a romantic relationship. Since he had smoked with you before, the weed thing sounds like a cop out. Trying to call it off with a former friend is always awkward.

I think so too! We'd only dated for two weeks, and i told him a million times that if it got strange to talk, but that wasn't really something he'd do. It's a shame, but life goes on! Hopefully next time weed isn't brought into it. :p

Thanks for the motivation! :] Sounded like that was shitty but glad things are better for you! :thumb:

Thanks, Gotta go through hell to get to heaven sometimes!!

Back
Top Bottom