Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Looking good for 20 days in flower. Stacked already, that's going to be impressive.

The mutant... worthy mutants are larger than normal. This one looks just weird.

Johnny Cash once said:

I'd clone one of the branches
just to watch it die.

Wait, I think I said that!

:rofl: I didn’t want to clone her in case she has further problems! My cuttings from EM1 look to be in great shape still and seem to be starting root formation!

Ooo no he doesn't like Mutant....
It is not a worthy Mutant?!?!
We should have a Mutant club here at forum and every year, draw a winner.

A mutant forum would be cool to see all the crazy plants and deformities that come along with some grows! With all the different genetics these days there always bound to be a few ugly ducklings lol

Quick Update

Cuttings have continued to stay perky and strong. All looking well and are getting a light misting every morning.

The little rockstar kush I started for my buddy is growing well! I watered with .25ml of voodoo juice in 500ml of water. I watered until runoff..... this is to start building a strong rootball and next watering she will get her first light round of veg nutes since she is moving on to her 3rd node now.

Watering EM1 this morning I was looking at her closely and a few lower buds have started to show their curly reds! They are just ever so slightly starting to change on only a few bud sites so long ways to go yet!

Hope everyone is havin a great week so far and I’ll get a full update on here later today or tomorrow!

:ganjamon::passitleft: Stay medicated!

Looks good, and flowers are growing on cuttings!? Wow.
Your friend will be happy for his gift

The cuttings are from EM1 the big girl when she was in week 3 of flower I stripped her lowers and used a few strong looking ones for the clones.

Those cuttings will become monster crops. They will have to reveg so they will get some single point leaves as they switch bag to veg state and new stems will come out of the calyx’s in the small Budsites that are there.

Hoping I get a good amount of branching that I’m able to train and turn into a big plant again! If these cuttings turn into more of their mom ! Well I’ll need 3 tents :rofl:

full

I’m curious if you have addressed the discoloring on the inside of the leaves I see in a couple spots. I might’ve skipped over it. I’m curious as I had the near identical issue and could never fully identify the problem. I’m leaning toward magnesium lockout or calmag deficiency. Phosphorus deficiency I suppose could be considered as well.

full

I’m curious if you have addressed the discoloring on the inside of the leaves I see in a couple spots. I might’ve skipped over it. I’m curious as I had the near identical issue and could never fully identify the problem. I’m leaning toward magnesium lockout or calmag deficiency. Phosphorus deficiency I suppose could be considered as well.

That colouring is on the mutant leaves in a few spots. Since I pruned her and exposed all “normal” Budsites she seems to be flourishing. I’ll get some good updates on the tent this afternoon/evening!

Nice work on the clones Dutch! Those may reveg faster than you think.

Here’s hoping so brother! It’s an awesome learning curve for me to be able to take cuttings and turn them into clones. Then not only have clones but they are going to be monster crops! Which is something else to experience a reveg. All new to me and I’m enjoying it all. Now that I have learned the proper technique to take cuttings and turn them into clones I will be able to clone all my future photo strains before flipping them in case I find a real good pheno!

Look forward to learning @beez0404 seed making on autos because that’s too on my list for next year after my wedding!

Back
Top Bottom