Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Early Miss - Day 109
Flower - Day 26
Welcome everyone to another update!

THE SNOW IS BLOWING HERE BRRRR!

So snow has finally come.. we are currently getting our first snow fall of the year. As much as I don’t wanna say it I’m happy to see the beautiful white tipped trees on our nightly walks with Cali. She loves running through the snow and attacking the neighbourhood snowman :rofl:

But enough of the weather.... let’s talk about what we all are here for !

The marijuana !:yummy::rollit: Spark up and let’s go....

....Intooo the small tent ! Baby rockstar is moving onto her 3rd node now looking strong and healthy! The 3 EM clones are all staying strong and have begun to dry out. Tomorrow I will give them their first feeding.
-1/4 strength veg nutes
-1/2 strength voodoo juice for root stimulation

I will get some pictures of all the small ones tomorrow during watering!

In the Big Tent... we have the Early Miss sisters. EM1 is just turning out lovely! She is really pushing out the trichomes now and the smell is radiating off her of sweet fuel and spice. The colas are starting to thicken up and I’m hoping to see them really girth up over the next few weeks since they are coming to the end of week 4 now. She has started to show a few curly red hairs on a couple of buds but we still have a few weeks to go yet!

With week 4 coming to an end BigBud will be fed 1 or 2 more times and then she will be switched over to Overdrive for the final push!

EM2... my mutant lady! Well she has come to surprise me after her big stripping! She didn’t seem to get to bothered by the fact I stripped half her upper canopy or so!:rofl: She has really started pushing out flowers from all budsites that I left and I’m hoping she will end up surprising me!

I’ll throw up a video update tomorrow to get a good overhead of the tent ! But until then here are some photos of the girls and all their glory this evening!

I hope your all doing well as the week comes to an end! Let’s grab a cup of hot cocoa, this big blunt, and enjoy the rest of our evening together!

Best wishes to you all!:thanks:

Mutant lady keeps going, juuuust like normal.
Your tent is filling up sweetly. :circle-of-love:
The happy feeling of being recognized in the community gives you a super smile on your face :hug:

Does it ever! I’m still riding my positive feeling from seeing Teddy’s email lol!
Usually not the case when teddy emails me !

Mine is just a smirk ;).

I knew that mutant would be fine after the haircut!

I’m glad she is coming around !
#mutantsneedlove

Early Miss - Day 110
Flower - Day 27

Whats up everyone! As promised from yesterday, I wanted to update you all on the clones and baby rockstar. All the clones were starting to dry out yesterday so this morning they got their first light feeding.
-1/4 strength veg nutes
-1/2 strength voodoo juice
mixed into 500ml of water and watered lightly around the base of each clone.

Rockstar Kush seedling is onto the 3rd node and will be getting a light feeding when the pot is dry again. Growing strong and healthy so far with not a care in the world! #happyplants

Early Miss 2 needed a feeding/watering today and is looking better than ever with more and more pistils pushing out! Shes drinking a gallon every 3days~ and I have HIGH hopes that she will be a surprise in the end! She is getting basic nutes and calmag with no bud boosters so we will see how she finishes out!

Early Miss 1 is just killing it! Big, Strong, Stinky, Gorgeous!! I cant get enough of her glory and she amazes me more each day. I noticed on my WWa that when I switched over to "Overdrive" the really kicked it into high gear and started fattening up so im anxious to see how this girl does in the upcoming weeks! If her trichome production continues the way it is currently I have a feeling im going to be in for a treat come harvest day!

Some frosty photos for you all! Enjoy :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom