Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Looking good in both tents! Congrats on the clones and the baby :).

Thanks Shed! I actually got a new intake fan for the small tent today so there’s air movement all around the baby and the clones now! I’m looking around for more lighting for the small tent so I can grow a full plant out in there if I want! Need the flexibility and options lol! Now deciding which light to go with is another thing.....

Is 4ft enough head space for a start to finish grow? Might be a good application for a QB where you can turn down the power if it gets too close.

If it’s trained well 4ft would be fine for an auto! Just gotta keep the canopy low and flat... the first week of stretch would be critical to tie down and make sure she stays even! After she goes into full flower you can adjust your light to the ideal height for maximum coverage and penetration!

Even my Blueberry auto from last year never got above 18" to the top of the highest cola! 4+ ounces dried and no I never submitted it to POTM!

20170815_075543-jpg.1651689

Mine always end up 4' or 5' foot tall by the end! Lol

It happens... I get caught up in watching them grow, veg is my favorite part, and then poof their waist high or better.

Even my Blueberry auto from last year never got above 18" to the top of the highest cola! 4+ ounces dried and no I never submitted it to POTM!

20170815_075543-jpg.1651689

That technique looks like it works well for turning those auto's. Nice looking plant there too.

Back
Top Bottom