Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Heyy Heyy everyone! What’s goin on? With the progression of my EM moving along I’m thinking ahead to the next grow. I have been doing some thinking about the strains I have and I’ve landed on 2 autos strains for my next run.

Pineapple Express Auto - Barney’s Farm

Crystal Candy Auto - Sweet Stuff Seeds

I’ll be running 2x of each and will be doing some different techniques with them. 1x of each strain will receive a “quadline” and the others will get a less heavy handed approach with regular LST.

Should be a good run and I really look forward to using some new techniques and methods to produce some killer medicine!

Stay tuned for future details!

Heyy Heyy everyone! What’s goin on? With the progression of my EM moving along I’m thinking ahead to the next grow. I have been doing some thinking about the strains I have and I’ve landed on 2 autos strains for my next run.

Pineapple Express Auto - Barney’s Farm

Crystal Candy Auto - Sweet Stuff Seeds

I’ll be running 2x of each and will be doing some different techniques with them. 1x of each strain will receive a “quadline” and the others will get a less heavy handed approach with regular LST.

Should be a good run and I really look forward to using some new techniques and methods to produce some killer medicine!

Stay tuned for future details!
Pretty sure you're gonna be impressed with that Pineapple Express auto. My current girl is the biggest & healthiest auto I've ever grown...

20181109_143427.jpg

Barney's nailed it on this one!
:passitleft:

New beans and a new light? The future's so bright I gotta wear Method 7s :cool:.

If Growant never comes through I may build a samsung strip set for the shed. I'm needing more coverage than the MarsHydro 300 can spread.

Lol thanks Shed ! If you end up building your own Samsung light a DIY would be a great tutorial!

Pretty sure you're gonna be impressed with that Pineapple Express auto. My current girl is the biggest & healthiest auto I've ever grown...

20181109_143427.jpg

Barney's nailed it on this one!

Actually your PE is what made me want to grow out a few of mine ! If I get growth like you’ve have then I should be able to quadline the one without to much if a problem. CC is a big grower as well for an Autoflower so they should be some good sized autos!

Whens the new run starting dutch? (Feel like Arthur morgan calling you that) haha red dead 2 joke haha

Haha what’s up Cush! It will be starting in December! New journal for that run though and then looking at starting my new adventure next year:

-seed making
-cloning
-breeding
All for 2019!! Lots of great stuff to be a part of and so much valuable information I’m going to be putting out from what I’ve learned and continue to learn !

This community is an amazing place that I’m proud to be apart of so anything I can contribute back is of great pleasure!

Hope everyone is well and has a good Monday!

Take a good hit of this to start the week off!
:rollit::passitleft:

Actually your PE is what made me want to grow out a few of mine ! If I get growth like you’ve have then I should be able to quadline the one without to much if a problem. CC is a big grower as well for an Autoflower so they should be some good sized autos!
#monsterautoquadsquad
:high-five:

#monsterautoquadsquad
:high-five:

Awww yeaaaa! :passitleft: Let em grow let em grow! Looking forward to it!

Cool man @Dutchman1990 Will have to get onto the new journal from the start rather than joining at the end. Interezted in people's different ways of cloning, will be what i go into once I have my top 3 strains to grow

Awesome Cush I look forward to having you along but late is better than never so as long as your enjoying yourself that’s what matters!
Like there's any question! I did a DIY on building my PVC frame dark box when I was going to flip the AK last spring, I'm certainly going to do on on a light build (with all brands black-barred out to comply with rules and regs of course ;)).

Oh I look forward to it my friend!:high-five: I’m sure it will be a great build and information packed!

Hey everyone!! What an awesome day I’ve had so far!

I got to meet and hangout with @playerunknown this morning and see his girls and setup! Looking great so far my man!

So while I was there we went ahead and took some cuttings off his Critical+2.0 ....so now I’m going to have to do my best at keeping these girls alive and getting some roots on them. Thanks again player for allowing me the opportunity to possibly grow your critical+ out with you!

Such an amazing community here at 420 and awesome that we are able to meet and make new friends!

On to other things..... MAIL TIME!!! That’s right... My LED came in the mail and it’s time to set that baby up!

...... But I had some questions regarding the “acclimation period” and need someone who’s experience wil LEDs to help!! Lol

Ok so before I just rush in and put this new LED above my EM who’s well into flower now. The owners manual says to give the plants a 3-5day acclimation period at 10-14hrs per day with only “VEG” switch on at a height of 36-40” above the canopy. Now.... the time is fine at 12/12 but my question is the acclimation period can I put both bloom and veg switch on to make sure I’m keeping the higher red spectrum? Or would it stress the plants!

F849A30F-108B-4321-8A7C-950A6B04BF76.jpeg
5A486065-ED80-4D08-BEAA-256852F3D910.jpeg
D69C2269-A180-4B1D-ADF3-93C8431A6F49.jpeg
FA399776-8133-48E7-A5D1-5981C79301D1.jpeg
802D6AD5-DE7D-4B1E-A37F-ECB1B3B30C29.jpeg

Would like to get this new light in the tent today! The big EM girl is just a monster and wow does she smell amazing:drool:I am really excited to see how she grows over these next few weeks getting closer to the finish line:yahoo:

I will get a tent update on here later with all the latest! But for now if anyone can help me with this LED question that would be great! Thanks everyone and stay blessed!
:thanks::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom