Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

I find that clones taken in flowering are harder to root, The later in flowering you cut them the harder they are to root, and usually tend to go through a period of reveg before straightening out.

Great work on the cuttings Dutch!
I think the leaves on EM2 are one of the coolest deformities I've seen.

Curious how you're 6day sensitization protocol ended up?
The mutation is different and definitely something special ! My detox went well struggled the first day found better coping on day 2. Starting to introduce weed again is a pleasure and you do enjoy it a great deal more! Finding the right dose was tricky but just ease back into medicating again and you should be fine!
I’m confused so you took a clone in flower ? Will it grow re -veg or just that little one will turn out to to be like one main cola ?

Taking a cutting in flower is called a “monster crop” @gr865 had an amazing monster crop grow in his journal that looked incredible! New stems will begin to grow from the calyx of the Bud thus creating many multiple tops. It can get quite crazy but maintained well and they can become quite the plant!

Clowns like clones! :love:
:rofl: Who doesn’t love a new set of clones !

Early Miss - Day 105
Flower - Day 21
It’s Sunday! Hope you all have enjoyed your weekend and are prepping for the week to come! I woke up to the sun shining the birds chirping and a smile on my face! What a lovely day and boy was I busy this morning !

Sooo first things first! Early Miss 2.... I’ve been trying to decide over the past few days what to do with her. After lots of though I decided to remove all mutated growth and anything that doesn’t look like it’s going to be a normal Bud! Well let’s say I went full @newty on her !
See below!

After stripping her and exposing all of her normal looking bud sites I had to stick her back in the tent!

But since I had removed so much from her top I had to raise her up a good bit. I found a nice sized container that I placed underneath a piece of plywood and then placed her on top of that! It worked perfectly and she’s up too and showing all her glory next to her big sis EM1.

Now for EM1 I woke up to find she was a little bit sad and needed some water so it’s now time for me to increase her watering!

Instead of 1 gallon every other day she will receive it daily until her water demands slow down again closer to finishing. She is visibly getting bigger colas each day now and pushing out some nice frost already !

Her smell is interesting ... skunky with a sweet mango, pine and slight fuel ... can’t wait for her to develop more !

Video Update!

Early Miss - Day 105
Flower - Day 21
It’s Sunday! Hope you all have enjoyed your weekend and are prepping for the week to come! I woke up to the sun shining the birds chirping and a smile on my face! What a lovely day and boy was I busy this morning !

Sooo first things first! Early Miss 2.... I’ve been trying to decide over the past few days what to do with her. After lots of though I decided to remove all mutated growth and anything that doesn’t look like it’s going to be a normal Bud! Well let’s say I went full @newty on her !
See below!

After stripping her and exposing all of her normal looking bud sites I had to stick her back in the tent!

But since I had removed so much from her top I had to raise her up a good bit. I found a nice sized container that I placed underneath a piece of plywood and then placed her on top of that! It worked perfectly and she’s up too and showing all her glory next to her big sis EM1.

Now for EM1 I woke up to find she was a little bit sad and needed some water so it’s now time for me to increase her watering!

Instead of 1 gallon every other day she will receive it daily until her water demands slow down again closer to finishing. She is visibly getting bigger colas each day now and pushing out some nice frost already !

Her smell is interesting ... skunky with a sweet mango, pine and slight fuel ... can’t wait for her to develop more !

Video Update!
:bravo:

Well done on the "full Newty" treatment:goodjob: love the update and the girls look happy. Those leafs are wicked for sure!

You need to take a break from weed... :laugh::rofl:

Go wash your mouth with soap, how can you say that:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I see you and I have the same typing skills! :rofl:

Most of my ramblings look like that before I fix them lol

This one was on purpose but many drop like ninja's when i hit "post reply":hmmmm:

Great update Dutch! Excellent idea to take the mutant top off and expose what was down below. This bud on the right caught my eye in your pics...looks a bit brown so have a closer look to make sure it's not rotten. You don't want that spreading in the tent!
full

Thanks Preston !

Looks way better Dutchy! Good job:goodjob:

Heading in to watch the vid ;)

Cheers newty! I think she looks way better and hopefully after a day or two recovery she will start really focusing on the flowers she does have!

Anti Mutant lady :thumb:

Was definitely needed! She looks way better now and hopefully she will thrive to the finish line!

Nice strip!

:passitleft:

Thanks jax!:passitleft:

Great update Dutch! Excellent idea to take the mutant top off and expose what was down below. This bud on the right caught my eye in your pics...looks a bit brown so have a closer look to make sure it's not rotten. You don't want that spreading in the tent!
full

That budsite was one of a few that was removed! The clustering is new yellow growth seemed to look that way in pictures but I assure you it’s not bud rot! I’ve scanned the whole girl thoroughly again and she looks good now! Just needs a day or so to recover I’m sure from the carnage but then hopefully she picks up the pace !

Ain’t no body got time for stallers lol !

Cheers everyone and hope you are all having a great Sunday !

Looking good for 20 days in flower. Stacked already, that's going to be impressive.

The mutant... worthy mutants are larger than normal. This one looks just weird.

Johnny Cash once said:

I'd clone one of the branches
just to watch it die.

Wait, I think I said that!

Looking good for 20 days in flower. Stacked already, that's going to be impressive.

The mutant... worthy mutants are larger than normal. This one looks just weird.

Johnny Cash once said:

I'd clone one of the branches
just to watch it die.

Wait, I think I said that!
Ooo no he doesn't like Mutant....
It is not a worthy Mutant?!?!
We should have a Mutant club here at forum and every year, draw a winner.

Back
Top Bottom