Dwarf Autoflower in Hydroponics - Need assistance

CMJJMC2000

First off, thank you for reading this. I have an active grow journal documenting my grow of 2 x Cropking Dwarf Low Flyers. I'm growing in an Aerogarden Ultra with an iceprobe chiller mounted and activated via automatic controller. Lighting is coming from a MarsHydro Reflector 48. Plants are 13 days old from seed, about 11 days above ground.

When this issue started I thought it was nute burn, but got opinions that it could also be nute deficiency. I bumped my nutes up to 600ppm (bad idea) for 24 hours and two leaves on one of the plants got hit hard by something (nute burn????) The other plant is minorly affected. I've flushed reservoir, re-PH'd to 5.6 and PPM's are at about 60 right now.

Take a look at the pic and let me know what you think. Any help is greatly appreciated!

IMG_199924.JPG
IMG_200121.JPG
IMG_199625.JPG

Hi CMJJMC2000,

I'm not qualified to offer a suggestion specific to hydro or auto's, but want to bump your post by responding. I feel confident someone can offer assistance.

I will share that several times, I've had some minor discoloration appear on the lower leaf/leaves of a plant only to never see it again anywhere else in the plant. While I recognize many issues first appear as symptoms in leaves, I've always focused more on the new growth and overall growth pattern of the plant to judge health/burn/deficiency with good results. fingers crossed/knock on wood :winkyface:
No telling what might have happened to or been splashed on the plant prior, but the rest of the girl looks to be fine.

Be well and happy growing.

temperature and humidity is very hi, plus if you don't have hydroguard on that reservoir , she is suffering big time, try to work on that ,look at the deficiencies charts , do a complete flush with RO Water .... you should get cal mag and hydroguard, those 2 are esentials!! leave it 24 hours flushed , and then put the nutes based on the week you are right now ...... what nutrients are you using ??? too much or too little could be very bad ....

temperature and humidity is very hi, plus if you don't have hydroguard on that reservoir , she is suffering big time, try to work on that ,look at the deficiencies charts , do a complete flush with RO Water .... you should get cal mag and hydroguard, those 2 are esentials!! leave it 24 hours flushed , and then put the nutes based on the week you are right now ...... what nutrients are you using ??? too much or too little could be very bad ....

Currently at day 29 above ground. Issue was a phosphorous deficiency due to the PH of my water being too low. Max PPM's I've dosed so far is 670 and they seem hungry for more. I've been using voodoo juice since week 1 along with the full AN line. Also, the Aerogarden is chilled, so res temp hasn't been above 71F since week 2. It's currently at 69F Here's a current pic, all better now!

IMG_229715.JPG
IMG_229621.JPG
IMG_229518.JPG

Back
Top Bottom