Dwarf Low Flyer

thename2325

420 Member
This is my first grow. Its a closet grow. Budget friendly.
420-magazine-mobile1104602980.jpg
420-magazine-mobile192046527.jpg

Sent from my LG-K330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey thename2325, mind if I jump in here? We are about the same exact stage of our grow with DLF.
I germinated 3/2/17, planted in solo cups 3/5, transplanted to 2.5gal pots on 3/18, and currently am at day 23 on 3/25/17. Here is my current photo. Lets compare notes. First time grower.
IMG_350115.jpg

Hey thename2325, mind if I jump in here? We are about the same exact stage of our grow with DLF.
I germinated 3/2/17, planted in solo cups 3/5, transplanted to 2.5gal pots on 3/18, and currently am at day 23 on 3/25/17. Here is my current photo. Lets compare notes. First time grower.
IMG_350115.jpg

Hi Renshi! Great work there. I need your advice, probably you could help since you are growing indoors.
Check out my post please. Peace

I have started to worry about odor. Right now my plants are inside, behind the bar, in my large finished basement. But I'm starting to notice the smell at the top of the stairs and it's only going to get worse as the plants start to mature towards flowering. Weighed a bunch of options and decided just to go ahead and invest in a proper grow tent, carbon scrubber et al and be done with it. Order placed.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey yall. Sorry for the late reply. Thanks to all joining in for the journey. Now my first post/pics were of the dwarf low flyers at 10 days from seed but I actually took the picture a couple weeks earlier around the 25th of February. So they are around week 5-6. I will post the full journal off all supplies and nutrients I've bought and used. Ive experimented alot with these and there all growing vigorously and happy still. Here are some time relevant pics from today.
420-magazine-mobile814760328.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1429351768.jpg

On another note. Any of you dwarf low flyer growers experince the plants reaching over 3ft tall?? I have a couple about 4ft. Im not complaining lol but I was expecting no more then 2ft as what is says on the strain info on cks website. Not very dwarfy lol. Out of 7 only one would be considered a dwarf. I will deff order again. Due to the speed size and forgiveness of this strain. Amazing genetics. I wonder of some of the pruning and or nutrients affected its growth and heighth?

IMG_350115.jpg
Thanks for joining in. They look great and alot similar to mine a 3 weeks. They next 2-3 weeks are gonna blow your mind. Lol what size container are you using?

I am at Day 27 and just started to try a little training by bending and gently securing with pipe cleaners. Not a lot of bend. Just enough to expose the bottom of the plant a little more while I wait for delivery of my grow tent. Mine are in 2.5 gallon plastic pots. They look really healthy with just the start of some flowering action I think. Probably will hit with a bit of Dyna-Gro Grow 7-9-5 Plant Food on the next watering. Kind of spindly to some degree so hoping the bending and nutrients help. Even if not, still looking pretty good.

Thanks for joining in. They look great and alot similar to mine a 3 weeks. They next 2-3 weeks are gonna blow your mind. Lol what size container are you using?

Just thinking out loud here. My grow tent and fixtures are not scheduled to arrive for another five days. By then, I will be 32 days from germination. Assuming that harvest is about day 60 or so, that means I'm only going to have a month in the tent. Is it worth it to move them, or some of them into the tent? Or should I just take them outside for the final month? April is a pretty mild month here with the weather getting warmer every day. Then I would use the tent for my next grow and/or just during the colder months. Or am I overthinking this?

Is it worth it to move them, or some of them into the tent? Or should I just take them outside for the final month? April is a pretty mild month here with the weather getting warmer every day.

Just my .02, but if you care about yield and not just an early spring gardening project, I would think that a tent with controlled temperature, humidity, and day length plus (most importantly) intense illumination will work much better than outdoors. My outside DLF is happy and healthy but hasn't grown visibly after a week of overcast, rain, and temps in the 40s and 50s.

Hey thename2325,

I am at Day 33. I moved them into the space that I am going to install the tent. But I think that I have solved the odor problem for now so just might wait to use the tent until my next grow. So far so good.
420-magazine-mobile731131978.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1576001370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1272188267.jpg

Hey Chankylanky, how you coming along? I think we sprouted same day 3/2. I'm still waiting for the buds to show more signs of growth.
Here are my photos for Day 46.
420-magazine-mobile950691923.jpg
420-magazine-mobile840819421.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1348983774.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom