DWC Hydroponic - Indoor - Autoflowering Narcotherapy - 2015

The seed packet from these seeds says they should be ready to harvest in 18 days. For two of them, that looks like it might actually be true. For the other two, I just don't see that being possible.

(click for big)

I hope it is because I need the space for the next batch >.>

Wow! Next step is a 30 x 40 greenhouse in the back yard. My how things have evolved from a small auto closet grow. Looking grand over here!

Yeah, I mighta gone over board ROFLMAO

Thanks!!

:yummy:

I find myself wandering down to the garden every hour or two and just literally watching the grass grow for 10 to 15 minutes. That cracks me up.

There's not a lot of trichome development on something that is supposed to be picked in 2 weeks. I'm a little concerned about the timing and the overall strength of these plants right now. I have read a few mentions of autoflowers not really coming into their own until the last week or two, so *fingers crossed*.

On the bright side, 45 days in, and they are not dead yet so this is more than I had hoped for already ;)

(click for big)

Kinda wonder if I need a uvB light or two .... I can't add any more heat to this equation, though.

Hey Growchick breeder timelines are optimistic at best. Give them a little more time and they will fatten up like a bear in the fall. :)

HaHa thanks, man. I never really mastered patient ...

HaHa thanks, man. I never really mastered patient ...

Yeah me either. My girls are on auto pilot right now and it is killing me. Waiting for the buds to get to 'just' right so I can do a little back building. Until then it is just sit and watch. Grrrr.

Yeah me either. My girls are on auto pilot right now and it is killing me. Waiting for the buds to get to 'just' right so I can do a little back building. Until then it is just sit and watch. Grrrr.

Yes. This! I know I should kick back and enjoy the ride, but I want to pick! lol I'm past the point where I have to fuss over them and care for them .... now it's just the waiting. /sigh

If you are using five gallon buckets you might find it easier to control ph and nutrient levels by using four gallons in each bucket. It will be especially helpful if you get one drinking four or five quarts a day in flowering like I have had.

Turns out .... they're sucking up water like mad now. I am so glad I added the reservoir to the system. I've had to add 5 gallons of water every other day for the last week. I've never seen plants suck up this much water!

They're looking awesome GC.
Rifleman, you got a nice plant in the contest my friend.

Thank you - I'm starting to feel relieved a bit and now just anxious to see them end. The shortest is 32.5" tall and the tallest is 47" tall today. The short ones seem about a week behind in development - I was going back through my pictures, and they look like the other two did a week ago. Weird.

Where is this contest? I want to vote >.>

top of the plants - click to big

Also, like, 47" of plant growth in 45 days ...... I dunno .... that's just staggering to me for some reason.

Look under the 420 lounge tab. There is a contest for member, plant, and nug of the month. Luckily I'm in all three. :)

Found it!! ;)

Today - the frosty is starting! Finally!!!!

Also, the Blue Mystic sprouted

Holy shit girl.
What is in the water there?
Those honestly put mine to shame. Great job.

Uh, let's see, 20 mL of FloraGro, 20 mL of ..... hahaha

THANK YOU but I've seen your pictures - you are far too kind :D

Just the main cola on the 3rd largest plant supporting my lighter and starting to get nice and fat. I think this is 48 days now.

I had a series of panic attacks in the garden this morning. For the last two days the big leaves have started to look a bit drained. I finally got a new PPM tester, and tested this morning to find it was around 1800. These plants do not like it to be over 1100-1200 tops so that probably explains the leaves. They seem leeched or drained of color, thinner than normal, and kind of dehydrated. It's minimal, but if you're in the habit of staring at them for a few minutes every hour, it's noticeably less healthy than a week ago. Anyhow, I added 10 gallons of very low PPM (700) (just to kind of preserve the nute ratio) water to the res and brought it down under 1100. The pH was shockingly lower than I expected, for a change - 5.72.

(click to big)

Then, while I was working on the water, the light bulb over the nursery went out. I have got one being overnighted and I am just hoping it's the right (#*$&#ing bulb type. At least I hope it's the bulb and not the ballast or the power supply. (AAAaaarghghghgh!) Then, I noticed the water had quit coming out the little sprayer heads (they were clogged) and my sprouts roots were dried out - the little bits of root that had looked so vibrant yesterday were kinda shriveled up and brown and sad now. I tumped out my basil and time in the kitchen and put the sprouts in my silly little aero garden counter top garden until I get the new light bulb tomorrow and get this bucket working properly again.

(click to big)

My plants are so different that if I didn't know better, I'd say there were not even the same strain as each other. One is uniquely very indica looking and was the fastest to bloom with the densest buds. Two are more wispy, sativa like plants and are the two that got ridiculously tall. The last one is - I dunno what it is! lol Maybe it is showing its ruderalis roots? It's just different, whatever it is.

(click to big)

Looks like they survived the ppm onslaught well enough.
They should stack up pretty nice.

Thanks! Had to add another 10g water today - the PPM was back up to 1800. Can't believe they're soaking up so much so fast!!

Re: Week One: DWC Hydroponic Indoor Autoflowering Narcotherapy Oct 2015

Doesn't seem you forgot it all so far looking good I've never grown in hydro so don't really know

Back
Top Bottom