EcDriver Goes Hydro For The First Time

yess man they are mainly sativa, i think but not sure that HS is only sativa and MD is haze and wwidow cross.
greeny day...

few more boring pix of seedling................;:circle-of-love:
DSC_05582.jpg
DSC_0561.jpg
DSC_0560.jpg
DSC_05621.jpg

i think they look pretty well after 24 first Hours transplanted in their final homes.
i re-potted the 3X HS in coco coir to keep them in veg until warmer outside.
please tell me what you think of these 6/7 dayz old babies. i need advises.
thanx in advance to you all.
E.D.

today is a nice day, a good friend gifted me some nice original beans:
sensi seeds mexican sativa X2
reserva privada og kush X1
dinafem blue widow X2

i drop all five in differents small jars with tap water untill tomorrow to re-wet them in order to pop soon... they'll be pot in coco coir small pots to grow until goes out with the Hsnow and they are a reserve of potentially clone-able plant until they flower under the sun, let me until june at least, but maybe is better to clone them before they go outside for pest reasons.

today is a nice day !!!!!

wish it's nice day for you all growers.

E.D.

hi guys, today, all seems to be nice, the hawaiian are veeeery nice and the MD look nice for 3/4 days less than the HS.
i made micro hempy buckets for the 2 HS with some 1liter greek yoghurt pots which are made of white light tight plastic, i made 4 small holes around the pot 4/5cm below the top for a bit of fresh air and the regular "hempy hole" 3/4cm above the bottom.
they also have peebles on top(1cm) and bottom(3cm).
i feed them babies in hempys with Ph5,8/6and Ec0,75. will see...
few boring pics to come a bit later.
have a nice night friends.

E.D.

oh, i forgot to tell you that the 2 blue widow seeds have popped, i drop them in root riot plugs and still wait for the 3 others (2 mexican sat and 1 Og kush).

i would love to pick a nice pheno from these mex.sat. more than many things. it’s in my top 5 psycho-active strain, i love them.
i would be so happy to put a few in veg early on the sunny terrace a few weeks later. these can be huge outside and make thousands small buds if they are healthy and well fed (i mean not too much). one of my teenage smoke.

hi all, what's up 420 ?
today i gave the H.snow babies their first real dose of Aminoxtr root/bloom to watch if it make exploding their roots in coco coir.
2 first pics are Mobydick and third is H.snow
the Mobbies are also nice and really looks like they love their new pebbles home.
a few pics are better than a thousand words...
DSC_0585.jpg
DSC_05812.jpg
DSC_05771.jpg

the 2 blue widow should show their nose tomorow.
enjoy your week-end growers from around the world.
greenest vibes.

E.D.

hey Mr how are you?
yes i wish they like their pebbles home as i use it for the first time i only grown in coco coir and a little bit of nft before. i have so much to learn man.
i use the metrop line because it's a nice quality brand and has the highest concentration on the market, roughly you use 40ml/100liters. as i'm on budget i went for the cheapest in term of solution's volume.
i don't know if you noticed on pics, the mobies shows 2 differents leaves form. i mean i have 3 more indica like and 1 clearly more sativa.

nice to have a look man, i started a new humble journal about hempy bucket i made with coco coir for the H.Snow and other i'll put outside later.

come anytime and show your pics if you like, it's always a pleasure man.
greenest vibes .

E.D.

I am doing great EC my friend. I can indeed tell the difference in the indicas and the sativas man as everyone by now probably knows lol I love indicas down right my favorite kind of smoke. Me personally I am still looking nute wise I know for sure I will be getting an organic nute line but still cant narrow it down to what I want to try.

go for any General hydroponic organic line, there is a two part line called bio-sevia wich is excellent, i've used it in and out, can't go wrong.
ask your growshop if you've got one around. it is not expensive at all. you need a booster for mid flower and that's all, nothing more.
hope it helps you a bit bro', i see you do right, babes are gorgeous.

keep them happy.

E.D.

they will go outside under serious sun on the Terrace after i take clones from them. og is reserva privada and B.widow from dinafem.
extreeeem vigor for these sprouts.

a pic of the actual group under the philips 250MH.
DSC_06681.jpg

i have to set up the plastic board i bought to protect the roots wich will grow on the tray through the pots soon. i plan to cut holes for the pots and stand the board on top of the tray. it will protect roots from direct light gives all the tray's depth to keep fresh air in the root-zone.
if you see something wrong, please let me know, i run full hydro for the first time and afraid to hurt the babies because of my tap water specs: ec 0.5 and ph 8.2, when i put ph down to reach Ph5.5/5.8 it gves me ec0.65 without nutrients, then if i just give ec0.15 of nutes it put the final solution at ec0.8 , i think it is too much for them even if they don't burn i'd prefer a lower ec for the beginning.
what is your opinion about this?

greenest vibes to you all.

E.D.

Wish I could help with some of the hydro stuff but no experience what so ever man so sorry but the girls are looking good are they feminized seeds?

hey MR, i see your new girl smilling in her cabinet, nice budz to come M8.
yess they are fems ,i'd like to show you what hydro can make, i took a pic this morning of Moby1 and made a comparison with the same baby on the 10th of February pic you can look in my above post, then the duration is only a bit more than 36hours.
the difference is insane man, and it is just the beginning...........!!!!! ;)
DSC_07081.jpg
DSC_06551.jpg

Ph is 5.8 and Ec is 0.85 /1.0 what you think?

hi all growers,
a few pics of the babes, the moby3 is a bit below the 3 others, maybe it is because i put it later in the pebbles because of a too small root formation at the date the other 3 were plugged.
i wish these 2 or 3 dayz late will not last all the grow and that moby 3 will join the rest soon.
at the moment i change my rez every monday and top/adjustPh every other day. i feed them with 1/2 strength of metrop program including Mr1,AminoXtr and Calgreen. no additive,no booster.
my Ph drift between 5.5 to 6.2/6.6 during the first 24hours then every other day i adjust it back to 5.5/5.8 with 3liter of phed water without nutrients. the ec is 1 and will stay so until they yellow a bit or show anything meaning they need more.
i plan to flower them around 10/15 march.
any comments are welcome.
i wish you a nice day.

E.D.
DSC_07543.jpg
DSC_07491.jpg
DSC_07423.jpg

Back
Top Bottom