EcDriver Goes Hydro For The First Time

hi friends, today i transplanted one of the hawaiian snow into the system in the pebbles and i will stay with 5 plant in the tent on the tray.
the few other will soon go out on the terrace, i’d say 3 weeks and they’ll exit, i plan to flower a week later around the 15th of march.
the second hawaiian in the hempy bucket had it’s first lst session of many.
a few pics to come later.
i wish all look sound for you all.
green vibes.

Looking very nice in here, even if I don't yet hydro. Girls are looking GREEN! Subbed.

thanx C.S. for the nice comment. i run hydro for the first time and it is not rocket science until now, i hopefully have some quality support to guide me a bit in this new adventure.
i used to grow in coco coir more than 4 years ago, i did a couple runs and had above average results without giving big attention to it.
now i need to get this system dialed to focus on a valuable mother selection as soon as i get the basics of that thing.
i need to run clones to be more effective in term of veg-period and have bigger plant in the same time, if i have clones i could make hydro-monster within 4 full weeks of grow. then harvest could be heavy if all is properly done. the goal is to make a couple runs a year indoor and a big terrace-summer-harvest that should last a year of smoke.
thanx to pop M8.
green vibes.

Hi all',
i changed the rez yesterday for the third time, now it is twoo weeks and a half week since i put them in the system except for the hawaiian wich i dropped in less than a week ago .
what i gave them yesterday in 25 liters of my crappy tap water (which is Ph8.2 and 0.55Ec) is:

-PHed water to 5.8 and mixed in a cup of warmed rez water separately and in the following order:
-8ml/Mr1,
-10ml/AminoXtr,
-3ml/calgreen.
it gives me a solution with EC 1.15 and Ph5.7.
every other day or so i top the rez with 3 to 4 liters of Phed water with 1/2 strenght of nutes.
girlz looks nice so far but please tell me anything i could do better as i'm so noob in the hydro-adventure. all comment are warmly welcome.

i wish all is nice and sweet for you friends.
thanx for reading my awful English.
DSC_08732.jpg
DSC_08742.jpg
DSC_08702.jpg
DSC_0871.jpg
DSC_08743.jpg
DSC_08721.jpg

first pic is moby3 which is the one that i put 3 dayz after the other and had troubles to take-off.
it looks better and is the most indica-shaped plant i've grown indoor. there is no more than 5mm between the nodes !!!
leaves are super thick and cabbage-looking.
the others are indica-shaped too but lot less than this plant the moby3.
the strange thing is that this strain is a cross between a haze and a blackwidow(Mr nice's version of white widow i've read...) then should be a crazy sativa dominant cross; and it looks damn indica in veg so far.
anyway i lsted everybody hard, i trained them 4 to promote side branching and give more light to the secondary shoots which will turn in bud soon, i also topped everybody including the hawaiian snow. i plan to top once more 1 week before flower around the 10/15 march.
if you have any experience with this strain please leave your comments if you have a look.
have a nice day all'

I am in as a Max fan alone. Made me think right away...

This is my boss, Jack - a self-made millionaire. He's quite a guy. This is Mary Jane. She's gorgeous. She's one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of *both* of them, which ain't easy; 'cause when they germinated... it was *murder*!

For those of you that don't get it, you are either too young or didn't waste nearly enough time in the early 80s watching fine television programing. :popcorn:

Looking good EC!
btw. I have an easier time reading your English, than that of many that live here, :) and grew up speaking it. ;)

Thanx Cs for the comments on plants , and about my english, your so kind, but i'm writing in english like a 10 years old boy.

i do my best to feed them right but i'm not sure they have enough. i'm learning.

have a nice day C.S.

I am in as a Max fan alone. Made me think right away...

This is my boss, Jack - a self-made millionaire. He's quite a guy. This is Mary Jane. She's gorgeous. She's one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of *both* of them, which ain't easy; 'cause when they germinated... it was *murder*!

For those of you that don't get it, you are either too young or didn't waste nearly enough time in the early 80s watching fine television programing. :popcorn:
exactly DrBob, i loved this program between 7 and 13/14 years old, Max reminds me this period of my life.
welcome onboard Dr ,gives any critics or advice if they are from your own experience. or just give your opinion on the grow room and plants.
feel free to upload pics if they're related.
have a nice day Dr.
ciao.

Hey folks,
i hope all is round for your gardens galz and guyz...
for me it is ok Atm, the mobies responded wonderful to the top/fim they had less than 2 weeks before today and the hawaiian snow is not bad, even if the mobie’s regime is a bit heavy for her, no hard overfed sign yet, then will see.
a few pics to show:
DSC_09281.jpg
DSC_09612.jpg
DSC_09682.jpg
DSC_09322.jpg
DSC_09191.jpg
DSC_09472.jpg
DSC_09401.jpg

Good deal! We must be about exactly the same age.

Plants look nice and healthy for sure. :thumb:
Thanx Dr Bob,
i try to do my best to feed them as they like.
they eat Ec 1,2 atm and will take more soon. they already down the rez in water and food, i mean i give them 25liters with ec 1,2 and 48h later i have 3 to 5 liters less in the rez and an Ec of 1,05... quite an eater.
i wish all is round for you too.
drop a pic or two if ya have same age plants to show.

all the best.

E.D.

Thanx Dr Bob,
i try to do my best to feed them as they like.
they eat Ec 1,2 atm and will take more soon. they already down the rez in water and food, i mean i give them 25liters with ec 1,2 and 48h later i have 3 to 5 liters less in the rez and an Ec of 1,05... quite an eater.
i wish all is round for you too.
drop a pic or two if ya have same age plants to show.

all the best.

E.D.

Nothing the same age right now, I am in bookends stage. Ready to pull on one end and cute little sprouts on the other. I am a lazy cuss and I haven't done my intro yet and started my journal. Admittedly I have been outta commission recently but today seem to be back on the horse so to speak. So time to get busy posting up some pics.

Nothing the same age right now, I am in bookends stage. Ready to pull on one end and cute little sprouts on the other. I am a lazy cuss and I haven't done my intro yet and started my journal. Admittedly I have been outta commission recently but today seem to be back on the horse so to speak. So time to get busy posting up some pics.

Nice Dr, i would love to have a look on your babies,
take time to introduce yourself properly and let the nice-helpfull-gentle-experienced-grower welcome you.
people are very nice there, just be nice too and all of us will use the immense benefit of sharing collective knowledges.
sorry for my English i write a bit like a 10 years old boy...

anyway i just come back from the friend’s sunny terrace where i had a bit of nice work like yesterday.
i repotted the lonely BlueWidow in a larger pot and will let it on the terrace till the end.
i’ll repot it 2/3 weeks later in a standard 20 liters Hempy filled with coco/coco compost and 10% pebbles.
i wish they will like the change for the real sun. they should...
a few pics to show the root mass of this thing which is less than 4 weeks from bean. look it likes the Metrop AminoXtr (root and bloom amino complex), it is vigorous tho because it is twice the hawaiian root-mass even if they are diff strains, facts are there.
next on the terrace will be the 2 Think different that just have popped and now stay in some Sure-To-Grow plugs.
the 2 babies will go outside AsAp to acclimate quick!!!!
few pics of the work
DSC_09986.jpg
DSC_09904.jpg
DSC_09942.jpg
DSC_09915.jpg
DSC_09974.jpg

Back
Top Bottom