EcDriver Goes Hydro For The First Time

hi Friends, today was a nice day as i worked a bit more on the sunny terrace with rooted clones and others, in the groom, they are exploding in growth, itook a few pics for my fellows............and I !!
DSC_1194.jpg
DSC_1193.jpg
DSC_1190.jpg
DSC_11791.jpg
DSC_1178.jpg
DSC_11771.jpg
DSC_1176.jpg
DSC_1175.jpg
DSC_1174.jpg
DSC_11731.jpg
DSC_11722.jpg
DSC_1111.jpg
DSC_1183.jpg
DSC_11891.jpg
DSC_11961.jpg
DSC_1198.jpg

i wish that all is round for you too my friends.
i wish you have nice times like me, i know i'm lucky to enjoy all that.

cheers.

E.D.

thanx all to pop in the diary , , your comments means a lot to me as i really do all my best to feed them right .
i also try to have an even canopy but with 3 differents strains it is not eay .
really thanx to read and for your kind comments.

green vibes to you from the south.

today i made 3 clone from every plants in the groom.
tomorow i'll start to clean them a bit at the bottom and i'll flip them on sunday to flower cycle.
i wish they continue to be wonderful when goes to flower to give me nice colas.
i'll lollipop them seriously near the end of the stretch and you'll watch pictures of the action when time will come.
thanx all for watching and giving comments, very apreciated.

E.D.

Hey buddy incredible update. Your garden is simply gorgeous and oh so healthy. I am with Jimmy6K that those roots are incredible looking. They are healthy white. Your indoor and outdoors are looking fabulous.

How often do you transplant? I used to try to do as little as possible and I am starting to think more often is better. Stepping up instead of jumping to my biggest pot right away. Your roots look so nice, what are your thoughts on the subject?

Oh, and how is the hydro going?

Good vibes as always! Take care,
Bob ;)

Damn E.D,You have quite a bit going on and yet everything look's so healthy and green.:thumb:
You are getting some of the best root's I have seen.:Namaste:
Not sure why the foot traffic is slow around here but I am in.:high-five:

Yep, I think EC has the hidden gem of a journal here. His plants are off the charts and he is a really cool guy. Dang, think I should go give him some reps in fact!

you're so kind Doc, and all friends who pop and help, giving their opinion are so nice and usefull, that's the huge benefit to be there together.
really love :420:

Hey buddy incredible update. Your garden is simply gorgeous and oh so healthy. I am with Jimmy6K that those roots are incredible looking. They are healthy white. Your indoor and outdoors are looking fabulous.

How often do you transplant? I used to try to do as little as possible and I am starting to think more often is better. Stepping up instead of jumping to my biggest pot right away. Your roots look so nice, what are your thoughts on the subject?

Oh, and how is the hydro going?

Good vibes as always! Take care,
Bob ;)

to answer your question Doc,
well; first we should not forget that all i say is true for me and my environement only,
and most important: may drasticaly depends of the strain.
that's been said, i reppot usually twice for coco plants but if the final pot is huge i can reppot a third time.
i do so to try to never overwater any plant before it has develloped a big enough root-mass.
for these 2 (Hawaiian snow and Blue widow):
i transplanted the H.S. from the sprouting pot (like 10cl pot) to a 1liter hempy style pot 1week
after seed break the soil then reppot in a 20liters hempy bucket. she loves it.
for the B.W. i sprouted in some rapid rooter and droped it in a half liter coco potand kept it 2weeks
in the groom with the group then transplanted in a 3.5 liters coco/coco compost W/worms and
transplanted in final 35liters coco/coco compost pots 12 dayz later.
the job was done by the Metrop AminoXTr which is an amino-acid-based-booster for grow and bloom
and i gues it is the bomb.
i wish it answer to your question doc.
your nugs are fabulous M8 on the plant you harvested, enjoy it at 100%.
can't wait to see mine exploding soon now!!!
nice day Bob.

i know it is off-topic but i came across a real good pakistani polm yesterday and was lucky enough to grab a 20bucks chunk.
the stuff is really clear inside despite it darken very fast as you manipulate it.
become like glass if cold (one of the most trustful criteria for good hash free of oils or other stuff to maximize weigh or volume), and melt in seconds when heated. nice pakistan/afghan fresh taste but not so spicy as they are often.
the effect is very nice but don’t last very long if ya smoke only one ;for me i mean 0,25g in a vapo, but if you go on and smoke more, the effect is deeper and longer until you need to find a large sofa and vape another...:;):
well, it is a good dry sieves hash from i don’t know where (thanx to black market...).
pics first to 3 is the stuff at room temp, fourth is when warmed a bit and press with fingers.
i wish all of you can have a nice bowl if you like.

Spring is there!!!! have a nice day all’.:cheer:

DSC_1225_RET.jpg
DSC_1270_RET.jpg
DSC_1274_RET.jpg
DSC_1282_RET.jpg

to answer your question Doc,
well; first we should not forget that all i say is true for me and my environement only,
and most important: may drasticaly depends of the strain.
that's been said, i reppot usually twice for coco plants but if the final pot is huge i can reppot a third time.
i do so to try to never overwater any plant before it has develloped a big enough root-mass.
for these 2 (Hawaiian snow and Blue widow):
i transplanted the H.S. from the sprouting pot (like 10cl pot) to a 1liter hempy style pot 1week
after seed break the soil then reppot in a 20liters hempy bucket. she loves it.
for the B.W. i sprouted in some rapid rooter and droped it in a half liter coco potand kept it 2weeks
in the groom with the group then transplanted in a 3.5 liters coco/coco compost W/worms and
transplanted in final 35liters coco/coco compost pots 12 dayz later.
the job was done by the Metrop AminoXTr which is an amino-acid-based-booster for grow and bloom
and i gues it is the bomb.
i wish it answer to your question doc.
your nugs are fabulous M8 on the plant you harvested, enjoy it at 100%.
can't wait to see mine exploding soon now!!!
nice day Bob.

Absolutely fabulous answer and I think I am tracking close to your coco / compost Blue Widow. I went from seedling cup, to 1G, next will be 3 and then 7G (or about 28 liters I think) to finish. Does that sound about the same? Your right that environment and strain are really important factors and trump many others in the end.

Yes, I think that bud will do me just fine from those girls I harvested. If the quick dried stuff without a cure is any sign it will be just dandy. :bong:

I can't wait to see your flowers explode either. That is going to be incredible!
Best wishes my good buddy.

Bob ;)

Oh and that is beautiful hash. That is something we just never see around here at all unless you try to make it yourself. Looks yummy.

hey Doc, the only thing i know about this hash is that it's coming from spain, then from where before? can't say, but damn fine hash.
have a nice day Doc.
Ciao.

did a few pics yesterday before to flip them to 12/12...but when i clic on «-my photos-» nothing happens!!!
i’ll try again later.

Back
Top Bottom