EcDriver Goes Hydro For The First Time

Your heart comes through every post! I have fun coming into your journal and learning everyday. Thanks for taking the time as it is really appreciated. Also, just too cool for this place to bring us all together.

I am lucky that I live in a place that has led the way on bringing back some sanity but I think we have a long way to go.

Take care,
Bob ;)

no maroc taste at all and neither not a mix beetween maroc and paki plant,
this one seems to be only paki, and yes, it could be made in maroc.
used to live in maroc in 96,97,2000 and never seen non mixed paki-maroc
with only paki like this one before.
thanx to pop Fr3d.
E.D.

Your heart comes through every post! I have fun coming into your journal and learning everyday. Thanks for taking the time as it is really appreciated. Also, just too cool for this place to bring us all together.

I am lucky that I live in a place that has led the way on bringing back some sanity but I think we have a long way to go.

Take care,
Bob ;)
thanx Doc, you are at least as true as i am for sure, i just live in an old continent where opinions take a very long time and work to be changed.
you are always so kind with me Doc that is true also.:thanks:
and thanx first to :420: crew that make this magic-sharing possible every day.
i forgot to take my phone when went to garden then no pics today but i can say yet
that they clearly grown a few centimeters in 24 hours, they will be huge in no time i guess...

have a nice day Doc.

Interesting on the possible Temp lock out. I had not heard of temp lock outs and that would explain it under my old tent setup. Does your setup get hot EC?

Sorry, Doc! I should have been more specific. :tokin: A drop in ambient temp to below where your plant likes it, can also cause lockout, like N, which can turn the tips and margins yellow, or even white. I'm a little north of 40 degrees and see it occasionally.

Love to see some vinyl too. A fellow Audiophile maybe ;)
Plants look stunning overall E.D.!

Happy Tuesday EC! Just coming by to see what's up. Things are starting to hop in here and with all those girls under 12/12 it should get even crazier soon.

Bob ;)

yes Doc, thanx to pop Bro'

all is following on Atm, they already took a few couples cm in 2/3 dayz, i'm impressed.
i was a bit lazy then didn't take pics but i should do it tonight, probably under crappy HPS/light...:rolleyes3
in the feed side, they are impressive too, i mix a new rez with EC 1280 at Ph 5.8 and 36Hours later i have 30%less water
in the 25liters rez and an Ec of 940 or so and a Ph of 5.2 !!!!
what do you think Doc?

yes Doc, thanx to pop Bro'

all is following on Atm, they already took a few couples cm in 2/3 dayz, i'm impressed.
i was a bit lazy then didn't take pics but i should do it tonight, probably under crappy HPS/light...:rolleyes3
in the feed side, they are impressive too, i mix a new rez with EC 1280 at Ph 5.8 and 36Hours later i have 30%less water
in the 25liters rez and an Ec of 940 or so and a Ph of 5.2 !!!!
what do you think Doc?

I love pics under HPS! All strippy and orange.

Sounds like you have hungry and thirsty girls! I get the drop in PPM but is that directly related to the drop in PH? Does the PH slowly go down as the plants eat up the nutrients in it? My fish got a full redesign yesterday with new lights and tank design so I am all studied up and ready to learn.

Bob ;)

i think so doc, the Ph in my case is downing deep when they eat more than 200 Ec in less than 48hours.
i've never did hydro before then i learn a lot too.
i remember that my Hawaiian snow friend told me so times ago, when they down the Ec fast, the Ph drops.

as i said i'm not an expert and these are just facts i observe. it may have other causes but i don't know about it yet.

show us a few pic of your fish tank if you like, i love nice tropical fish-tanks...

i forgot to say that i set the Ph to 5.9or6 since flip and now, in case they eat a lot and down the Ph, it will not be as lower
as it was when i sat it at 5.6or 5.7 before; i hope...:peace:

here are a few pics of the girlz at 3 dayz of 12/12, they pretty start to stretch!!
DSC_14982.jpg
DSC_15021.jpg
DSC_14992.jpg
DSC_1507.jpg

Back
Top Bottom