Elevated Lighting Company Grow Light Discussion

Love it!!!!!

Color is fantastic

Will it be expandable too....to add more bds if needed down the road
Yes! There will be 3 driver mount locations too. It will also allow for strip light mounting and such.

2 of these correct?
yes! Sorry thought I responded!

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all are doing well during these difficult times. Stay safe!

So I was about to order the 3+ until I seen that new light can I get more info on when its available and how much it cost I need a new light light soon but I might try to hold out for that 1

I just got my 500 watt red spec series 3. The build quality is outstanding and the light is way brighter than I was expecting. I have it turned down a little bit until they acclimate to it but bang for the buck the light can't be beat.

Budget was everything pre and post sale that you could ask for. If you are concidering anything from these guys don't hesitate to buy from them. You get to support a Veteran to boot.

Thank you very much Budget LED!

Would it be possible for you to build a heat sink board for power supply to mount on that can be used for relocating power supplies?
Did you also email us too? Like a plate for the drivers to be mounted on?

We can make the lights so the drivers can be mounted remotely. However, if you are looking for a plate for the driver, you may want to consider your local machine shop (small guys if you can). They should be able to make one more reasonable than we could.

Alot of guys I know build a frame out of perforated tubing to mount them on and then mount a fan to it to help keep them cool.

It’s been a week, lol
I’m here for some updates! :yahoo:
Haha here is my tent

IMG_20200415_211704_474.jpg

Haha here is my tent

IMG_20200415_211704_474.jpg
This is just the boards maxed out on the sides in a 4 x 4. Don't worry, its adjustable. We are working on a 750w design too. So I have been playing around with it.

We will launch the pre-order tomorrow. Some will begin shipping next week.

Sweet! So is it safe to assume that it’s almost like rails? To be fully adjustable. Being able to add more boards will be super sweet!
Serious game changer.
Yea and you can add strips to it or whatever your heart desires.

Nice, I haven’t seen anything quite like it.
Great job. Im loving the series 3. Now I want this aswell! Lmao
Well now that we have some minor recognition in the market place, we can go back to our roots and march towards our end goal. @dutchman_1990 has a design this new model is based off of. However, originally everyone wanted our current 500w design. So this new design was put on hold for a bit.

Was just on your site checking out some lights and trying to decide between the series 2 480 watt or the Series 3 500 watt. Gonna be used in one half of a 4x8 tent or possibly my 4x4. Thinking 3500 watt for full spectrum. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Was just on your site checking out some lights and trying to decide between the series 2 480 watt or the Series 3 500 watt. Gonna be used in one half of a 4x8 tent or possibly my 4x4. Thinking 3500 watt for full spectrum. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Hey @N420

The Series 2 features the LM301b. The Series 3 Features the LM301H which is the latest from Samsung. Made specifically for horticulture.

The Series 3 also includes UVA and a tad more power.

Hey @N420

The Series 2 features the LM301b. The Series 3 Features the LM301H which is the latest from Samsung. Made specifically for horticulture.

The Series 3 also includes UVA and a tad more power.
I noticed the series 3 is in presale when do you expect them ready to ship?

Any one
I noticed the series 3 is in presale when do you expect them ready to ship?
Hopefully towards the end of next week we will begin shipping pre-orders. We have quite a few at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom