Elevated Lighting Company Grow Light Discussion

Is there a par map for the lights saw one briefly way back in this thread and @Budget LED said they would be put out around the end of January. I'm looking at the 250w series 3+ red speck with the XL heat sink in my 2x4 tent. Also what's the heat like off of these guys? Using viparspectra 450 w LEDs now and it adds about 5 to 10 degrees difference from outside to inside and really want to cut that down.

Is there a par map for the lights saw one briefly way back in this thread and @Budget LED said they would be put out around the end of January. I'm looking at the 250w series 3+ red speck with the XL heat sink in my 2x4 tent. Also what's the heat like off of these guys? Using viparspectra 450 w LEDs now and it adds about 5 to 10 degrees difference from outside to inside and really want to cut that down.
Hey!

Unfortunately we haven't had time to par map it. We have been too busy with light builds. The XL produces less heat than the standard because of additional area to cool the boards. With adequate ventilation most growers see a couple degree increase with it. There is also the option to mount the driver outside the tent to help with heat.

Whats going on 420 mag members. We have a new board we are launching in June. Our Series 3+ Full Spec!

It features the Samsung Lm301h, lh351h deep red / far red, XPE2 blue, and UVA. It offers a great veg or flower mode along with a UV on / off control.
IMG_20200528_152407_565.jpg

20200515_200246.jpg

IMG_20200528_152407_571.jpg

IMG_20200515_144036_421.jpg

IMG_20200512_221742_569.jpg

20200509_201515.jpg

Jeeez, You guys are killing it. My wife’s gonna kill me.....

:laughtwo: - haha its a great board. Its perfect for full cycle growers. We have been working on it for a while now.

Will you be also selling just the board to mount on pre-existing heatsinks?
Yes and if you have the c2100b driver (240 or 480) you can use it too.

will will not regret switching to boards and getting rid of the "crap" light I bought a cheap light (LED) and regretted it

will will not regret switching to boards and getting rid of the "crap" light I bought a cheap light (LED) and regretted it
:thanks:

Series 3+ Full Spec features!

TOP FEATURES
  • High efficiency LED boards
  • Full-spectrum white, 385nm UVA, 405nm, 660nm deep red, 730nm far red, and 470nm
  • Our Infinity LED Board switchable spectrum technology - (Veg or Flower - UVA on/off)
  • Reliable passive-cooled design
  • Better canopy light penetration
  • Dimmer included
  • 3-year warranty

What are you looking for for custom?
Debating on smaller boards to fill a 5x8 area or something along the lines. I see many members getting awesome results...figured it is time.

Back
Top Bottom