Excited to start this thing

Thank you, still a long way to go. Hoping I don’t mess it up.
If something happens that throws you for a loop, just ask the folks here. They (we) will try real hard not to let you "mess up." :Rasta:

I started a paper journal but will do next grow journal on here. I’m still learning how to measure perimeters and all the technical terms. I meant to get my feet wet with an auto flower but grabbed the wrong seeds when I started so here I am jumping in head first on these two. I added a second light to up the umph. So far temp difference between day and night is still within ten degrees so very happy about that. About 9 more weeks to go.

This has been a great resource for me and everyone has been super helpful

Is it normal for them to start having that scent early before flower ? I change light schedule in a few days and noticed they are starting to get a citrus type scent (gorilla glue strain).
You probably have a good nose. Anything is possible! :Rasta:

I think because I’ve been dry a spell. I’ve been more sensitive to the smell. Especially when I brush through the leaves.

they can get pissy when you work on them or have to move them.
they're just voicing themselves and getting loud. louder gals can be keepers too. :)

Just a few b

F0E4603D-C324-49E3-B30F-3AACF45E8975.jpeg

E5FEBE11-60B3-4AB2-ABBE-A22049165B98.jpeg

DF46CF8E-7105-4CBA-AEC0-E8CEABA26B65.jpeg
Beautiful looking girls my friend. Welcome to 420. :welcome:

Yea I stepped back on feeding. I’m adding another light too. On the way is an additional tsw2000 for the tent. I have two 8” fans keeping air flowing through them. The bottom 6-8” are pruned but tops growing dense. Temps are sticking to 75 at night and 83 during the day. The burple light is adding a few degrees so that may go once the other light shows up. My rh holds at 50-60. I can bump that up easily a tad.

Hey! Welcome, Your Doin great! Over feeding just a bit but your plants look good. If you have the ability to maintain a temp of 80° and 65 to 70rh along with a bit of airflow the vegative stage will be a breeze.

Yea I stepped back on feeding. I’m adding another light too. On the way is an additional tsw2000 for the tent. I have two 8” fans keeping air flowing through them. The bottom 6-8” are pruned but tops growing dense. Temps are sticking to 75 at night and 83 during the day. The burple light is adding a few degrees so that may go once the other light shows up. My rh holds at 50-60. I can bump that up easily a tad.
Honestly I love to veg at 80 to 85 and 70rh as long as the airflow is good(very important). I usually get shit on for suggesting a tent be ran at 85° but my plants love it during veg and it seems like you can watch them grow. And you will do awesome with that tsw2000 they are awesome lights.

Yeah for sure!! 50% max rh in flower. And temps between 75°/80° day time and about 10° colder with lights out. That's what I do, for what that's worth lol.

No I need to hear it. I’m totally a newb. This is my first grow ever. So share info because I’m just soaking it all up. I pruned the bottoms up about 6-8” and leaving the tops alone. Waiting for their first big stretch. Soil ph is 6.2. Using fox farms system. Fed twice a week now with distilled water between. I do a complete dry out before next water/feed. I even bought plant risers so they aren’t in water snd get air flow under.

51817CF9-AA0E-482D-B2FA-E095133EAC9F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom