Excited to start this thing

welcome terminator .. settle in and check the place out

that is a great package to start out with for a beginner. you are already headed the right way.
check out my sig for some helpful orientation links.

get a journal up when you start growing and have fun. :welcome:

a lot of growers keep notes. running a journal here is a great resource as others can follow along and offer tips and advice.

I have two fem gorilla glue going. There at 4 weeks 3 days right now. I pruned them at 4 weeks snd started the scrog to spread out tops. I just added a LED grow light to the tent in the front of the other light angled back on the plants to give a little extra umph. I forgot I had that still in the package. Can’t hurt I figure. So far they look nice and good growth. Little light tip on one, too much water I think yesterday but I eased back on that this morning. I’m super excited to see how these ladies will do. I’m using fox farms fertilizer. Yep... all those different additives at different times but they look really good so it must be working. I keep reading journals here to double check progress and conditions. You guts have all been so helpful. I’m so glad I found this resource.

You should be in the right direction with Mars hydro top quality stuff

mars tent kits are a fantastic way to get growing. i recommend them to beginners all the time. individual components can be upgraded over time, but the initial kit has everything a beginner needs for at least a couple crucial first grows. they are a great way to get in to the life and get that needed experience.

Welcome Terminatorkader!

Let's see some pics!

Just a few b

F0E4603D-C324-49E3-B30F-3AACF45E8975.jpeg

E5FEBE11-60B3-4AB2-ABBE-A22049165B98.jpeg

DF46CF8E-7105-4CBA-AEC0-E8CEABA26B65.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom