Extraction of THC from industrial hemp

Fudes

I grew some hemp from bird weed seeds, now i wanna do a decarboxylation (THCA>THC), and then cook the weed in high fat % milk with some butter and honey to extract the thc from hemp, my friends tried that and got high with that, way how it works is basically thc dissolves in the fat. I used 200 ml milk and 30g of this weed.

i actually did try that and got high, the effects are a little more intense and they last longer (up to 8 hours), i used 100% weed tea (0,3% thc), cannabis sativa l 30 grams

the effects are a little more intense and they last longer (up to 8 hours)

That's how edibles are in general.

i wanna do a decarboxylation (THCA>THC) and then cook the weed.... basically thc dissolves in the fat

The decarboxylation (cooking) is what does the job, not the fat.
You can add it to whatever food you choose, it doesn't have to be high in fat.

I've added ABV to soups, cereals and even swallowed it raw, chasing it with water - works just as good.

Already Been Vaped: ABV

j

Hey @Fudes and welcome to the forum!

I have a lot of knowledge about extracting THC and CBD from cannabis buds.

i actually did try that and got high, the effects are a little more intense and they last longer (up to 8 hours), i used 100% weed tea (0,3% thc), cannabis sativa l 30 grams
If you are getting high, the buds you are using are likely not "hemp," but a THC-producing strain. Most hemp varieties that produce high amounts of CBD will also produce THC at a max. amount of about 1%.

Here's some details I wrote about the whole subject: HERE

If you have questions after reading that, let me know – I'm happy to help!

Back
Top Bottom