Extreme frustration

On the upside, I have harvested some colas and still have a bunch of mature seeds. My breeding program hasn’t been derailed though the flower has gone to shit. That’s more a problem for my friends who will not be getting free pounds this autumn but such is life...

On the upside, I have harvested some colas and still have a bunch of mature seeds. My breeding program hasn’t been derailed though the flower has gone to shit. That’s more a problem for my friends who will not be getting free pounds this autumn but such is life...
That is a shame losing the bud yield but I feel great that at least you got the seeds from her, female I presume if you reversed to get the pollen. For my soon to start grow, I don't really need any more buds as I still have plenty jarred from last year, but of course I'd like more variety to choose from, but more than that I'd like to successfully make some female seeds just for the reassurance of having a store of seeds for future grows.

Maybe try and seal the hoophouse and have an intake and out take fan to get really good airflow all through the buds.

Start with mold resistant cultivars.

Defoliate if it gets thick.

Add some silica
That’s what I was thinking. Silica supplement next time. You got to take the bitter with the sweet. Last year it was bud worms and whiteflies. I was ready for those this year, and what do you know, wpm tried to take hold. Lol. Hope the rest of your plants make it to the finish nicely.

Back
Top Bottom