Fading in leaves or light burn?

I always start day 1 flower from a generous amount of pistils ( usually 2 days after i spot the first hair here and their )

So by Sunday it will be 60 days. Strain says between 58 and 65.
At best, the estimates by the seed companies are “optimistic”. Go by pistils, and trichome color, it’s a more accurate way determine when to harvest for optimum quality. The plant will speak to you when it’s ready!!!

I always start day 1 flower from a generous amount of pistils ( usually 2 days after i spot the first hair here and their )

So by Sunday it will be 60 days. Strain says between 58 and 65.

Do you know, by chance, the number of days from the first day of 12/12 until the last day of the stretch? That's generally around 40% of the total flowering period (assuming no alterations to the lighting or lighting schedule), so you could multiply that number by 1.5, and add the two together to get an estimate.

Looks like i gonna make a couple of extra lires of feed and keep her going for another 4 or 5 days +. Cheers guys, always learning.
Feed her right until lights out prior to chop.
But let those white pistils turn red and crinkle in first.
You have a couple weeks to go.
Throw out seed estimates, they are optimistic guesses.
When the pistils are red that means flowering is finished regardless of their estimation.
Patience will be rewarded here.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Feed her right until lights out prior to chop.
But let those white pistils turn red and crinkle in first.
You have a couple weeks to go.
Throw out seed estimates, they are optimistic guesses.
When the pistils are red that means flowering is finished regardless of their estimation.
Patience will be rewarded here.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill
Yep, trust the plant. She will tell you when she's ready. Another sign that you're close is when she slows way down in her ability to drink.

But your growing environment will also influence the timetable. As Bill says, the breeder estimates are just that, estimates but alot of the weight and potency come in right near the end.

You should probably stop counting days and just read the signs of water usage, pistil color change and crinkle, and finally trichome color to dial in the optimum window for your exact situation.

But congrats on the grow so far. You just don't want to screw it up this late by harvesting too early.

Do you know, by chance, the number of days from the first day of 12/12 until the last day of the stretch? That's generally around 40% of the total flowering period (assuming no alterations to the lighting or lighting schedule), so you could multiply that number by 1.5, and add the two together to get an estimate.
Stretch from 12/12 would be around 4 weeks or so. ill add it up :) cheers.

Overall thankyou all so much for chipping in. I have always used all you guys advice and am always glad i do. I brag about you guys on the forum to my mates haha, They wonder where i get my knowledge.

Why i am here, at this stage of flower, seen as though i am going to keep feeding. What EC would you guys feed at ? & Should i introuduce PK Bloom again ?

Back
Top Bottom