Farmer Bhangs Grow Room Part II

Farmer Bhang

Whats going on 420 Magazine Familia... What a perfect time to start my second grow journal. If you happened to follow my last journal, it was a roller-coaster ride from getting my grow room setup, a COVID19 scare, and end result which I was not satisfied with. From that time I started a second grow in this room that was completely undocumented here. But I'm back with the third grow in Farmer Bhangs grow room and I plan on doing a full journal start to finish.

I am actually on day 2 of sprout. My seedlings are all unlabeled and mixed. But I can tell you I have Peanut Butter Breath, GSCxChemDog, and Sweet Zombie seedlings. I am sure I'll be able to identify in later veg and most definitely in flower. My teenage clone was given to me by a cool friend of mine, it is a Gelato.

I am really wanting to get a couple more cuttings from that Gelato. I have never cloned before and I think it would be a great chance to try. That will knock that teenage plant down a bit so the others can catch up. So perhaps I'll attempt that in a week or so.

All are welcomed to subscribe and tune in. I am very excited this round. Oh, by the way they seedlings are in Motherearth coco and perlite mix. I will be using RO water throughout the grow, ph'd to 6.5 using Nectar for the Gods Herculean Harvest as ph down. When transplanting takes place I will be using worm castings and Dr Earths organic fertilizer. I am going to grow organically as usual.

So cop a seat, sit back and enjoy tuning into this new years harvest. Thank You.

-FB

20210925_183405.jpg

Happy Sunday afternoon 420! Just wanted to share my grow space with you today. This room has gone a change for every grow its gone through. So in this case this will be the third time I've rearranged this area. I am highly considering adding my second tent frame, but if so that won't be until mid to late veg. I am not sure how long I want to stay in veg... my norm is give or take two months. But because we are running into fall and winter, temperatures will be plenty lower and my light bill won't kick me in the ass so hard. So I may take these right up into the new year before flip. I run three HLG 600s Rspec and here is my grow room in all its glory if you would. Thanks for looking.
20210926_112151.jpg
20210926_112203.jpg
20210926_112221.jpg
20210926_112253.jpg

Day 10 - Added some Dr Earth as a top dress on all pots. Noticed my seedlings where getting a tad yellow. The coco has zero nutrients in it so the Dr Earth should get them green again. I watered at 6.6 pH using Nectar for the Gods Tritons Trawl as a pH down. The Gelato teen got super cropped and I will be doing my best to keep her as low as possible. That's about all for day 10...

I am recovering from a stomach bug... last night was one of my worst nights ever, not being able to hold anything in. Fevers, chills, cold sweats... it was horrible to say the least. I got the through the night and feel much better. Must have been a 24 hour flu of some sort. Any ways, happy Sunday... One love ❤!
20211003_111858.jpg
20211003_111904.jpg

Buried the stems this evening on the babies and gave them their own light after pulling the teen Gelato from the CFL hood. Mixed up a little Dr Earth and kelp meal to add into the coco perlite medium. The Gelato is now under my HLG LED at 60w at about 10 inches from lamp. Also set my timer to 18/6 and water at 6.7pH.

Work has been a bit hectic... migrating 2k+ users onto O365 Outlook email from Exchange on prem. Pays the bills so no complaints... Goodnight and God bless... One Love ❤

20211007_200015.jpg
20211007_201529.jpg

So cop a seat, sit back and enjoy tuning into this new years harvest. Thank You.
Thanks, I will do that that, looking forward to seeing your progress.

Back
Top Bottom