Farmer Bhangs Grow Room

Sorry to learn !

I was being in denial... They are sacs... 3down... 10 to go... All good im not going to cry about it. But I think I am going to make a decision to run full coco... Something about FF and Dr Earth combined is not sitting with me well... I have to follow what my intuition says... I trust that its guiding me right and it sounds right... I think the combo is too hot and is slightly giving me a nitrogen toxicity... Full plain coco with perlite with only DrEarth and WC sounds right... So will see... I just dont want to stress what i already have out.... HEY IM LEARNING HERE IM LEARNING (in my Italian voice)...

I was being in denial... They are sacs... 3down... 10 to go... All good im not going to cry about it. But I think I am going to make a decision to run full coco... Something about FF and Dr Earth combined is not sitting with me well... I have to follow what my intuition says... I trust that its guiding me right and it sounds right... I think the combo is too hot and is slightly giving me a nitrogen toxicity... Full plain coco with perlite with only DrEarth and WC sounds right... So will see... I just dont want to stress what i already have out.... HEY IM LEARNING HERE IM LEARNING (in my Italian voice)...

i dunno if these are balls or not .. but imma let this plant ride !

Attachments

• 88E41F54-A71A-41CA-BD4D-F121E31D3C73.jpeg
    88E41F54-A71A-41CA-BD4D-F121E31D3C73.jpeg
    768.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 699E6206-3155-4478-B22A-7ABB50F2A93A.jpeg
    699E6206-3155-4478-B22A-7ABB50F2A93A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
Got the tent fully LST'd and topped for the last time... I have topped these plants a lot. I got atleast 16 tops on some and the Daughters Bag is topped for 32 tops... The plants are fairly still small in stature because of this and now I will let them grow out and only LST from this point... I do lollipop my plants and that will be incorporated later... I also think I am watering more then i should so I am going to try 3 days in between before i water again... Not counting the GDP babies... Speaking of the GDP I am hoping they start eating... They have become yellow due to eating all the food in the OF as they where in the solos... This tells me that they may eating little more heavy then the rest... Will see... Last watering and during transplant i gave them some extra WC... But i may need to top dress early to get that Nitrogen in the soil... Welp thats about it... Love yall...

20201108_152219.jpg

20201108_153241.jpg

20201108_154514.jpg

20201108_160040.jpg
20201108_152407.jpg

Tent shots... Letting pots get a bit dryer... The deal is to get pots as dry as possible without letting the soil dry to the point it hurts the root zone where the microbiology resides... When using dry ferts its and growing organically in general you dont want to kill the microbes by allowing the medium to fully dry... So just trying to find that happy medium... No pun intended... Couple canopy shots... Goodnight... Love yall...

20201109_211555.jpg

20201109_211640.jpg

20201109_211631.jpg

HOOOLY SHIIIIIIT I'm tired... I spent about 6 hours transplanting the Zkittlez, Green Crack and the Unknown into some FFOF, Dr Earth, WC, and Perlite... Got my HLG 550 in the 3x3 and boy I tell you my Grow Room look like a locomotive on its way to Georgia on the late freight ran head on into my room... But i got cleaned up and organized... Rerouted my inline fan, sorted my stationary fan onto the quantum board... But maybe ill move it so it's blowing on the driver... Uh honestly i cant even think right now im so exhausted... We are going to take the kids to the pumpkin patch tomorrow so i need to get some rest... Quick question for you LED growers... How far should my HLG 550 be from my canopy in early veg? ... Currently its 36" or 3 feet... Ill post a video here shortly
20201016_183303.jpg
20201016_183317.jpg
20201016_190713.jpg
20201016_190717.jpg
20201016_192233.jpg
20201016_192912.jpg
You are venting your tent right ? That exhaust needs to be outside your tent my friend
namaste

Really digging on how the GDP has bounced back from transplant... I did a watering with a DrEarth veg top dress to get some extra food in the dirt to help with the yellowing which is a sure sign of not enough Nitrogen... Added some molasses and fish shit... Also gave the auto in flower the same treatment but with the DrEarth flower girl top dress... I really can't wait to transplant into straight coco... I believe they all will be much more healthier and hardy... Thanks, love yall

20201111_171129.jpg
20201111_171125.jpg
20201111_171120.jpg
20201111_171152.jpg
20201111_171205.jpg
20201111_171140.jpg

I would like to give appreciation to Growers Choice Seeds. My Chemdog #4 beans never popped and my zkittlez beans became male and one was an unknown auto flower. While they gave me a credit for the Chem beans honoring a germination garuntee they also gave me replacements for the Zkittlez... I currently have some white widow and Grape Ape on the way... Ive never grown either so pretty stoked to get those in the garden next go round... While my experience with GCS has been negative i can honestly say they have had the best customer service experience ever... Quick, friendly, no hassle... Mind you i document everything so i give them as much proof as i can offer... So yea, thanks GCS!!!

Watered today after letting them droop... I do not recommend letting them dry to this point when growing organically... It puts the microbiology in the medium at risk... But yea i did that... Not purposefully, i was unavailable to get to them... Anyhow i will start gauging my water cycles a bit better...

Zkittlez - Day 53 (quarantine due to potential male )
Daughters Bag Seed - Day 53
Green Crack - Day 48
Grand Daddy P - Day 31
Auto Unknown - Day 28 flower

The plants are very squat, for one i been topping like crazy and im done, LST only at this point. Secondly, i think my HLG 550 light has been too intense. I have kept the setting up and i moved up the light to the recommended 36 inches... Like I say this is my first LED run, ive done some research and I should have gradually increased the intensity over the course of the veg cycle... The plants look ok but the internodes are super tight.... But this could be the strain because its only the Green Crack I am seeing this with... I may need a couple more months of veg... But thats fine... Peace, Love, and Happiness

20201115_094719.jpg

Pinned the Daughters Bag Seed plant down... This is where Mainlining meets LST... God please let this plant become a female... It really is my favorite. By the way this baby has 32 main tops... It looks sativa dominant and I added some Dr Earth 4-6-3 because i am seeing hints of nitrogen depletion in the leaves... Always pay attention to the coloration of your foliage... If your a time released dry ferts guy or gal its imperative that yiu pay attention to this... Reason being is that dry ferts take time to be broken down by the microbiology which releases the nutrients to be uptaken by your plant... If you wait for this nitrogen deficiency to progress, you might catch a rough spell in your garden... Remember that the plant will begin to digest its self when NPK is depleted in your medium hence the yellowing of healthy leaves... This is why near the end of harvests when we stop feeding the microbes you see the plants leaves yellow in an attempt to eat, depleting the last of its NPK reserves... I am no professional horticulturalist by far but this is how I gauge my garden...

20201115_153825.jpg
20201115_153814.jpg
20201115_153804.jpg
20201115_153747.jpg

Tonight i made an adjustment on my LED... I have turned down the light intensity (dimmed). I am trying to get some faster growth. Maybe i am feeling some type of way but I just dont feel my plants are growing at the rate i am accustomed to... They are creeping on 2 months and yes i have topped them more than i ever have and that just may be it.... But they are super bushy, i am thinking by dimming perhaps they will stretch and fill out a bit more... Maybe because my LED HLG 550 V2 RSPEC is meant for flower, but I thought i read it was dual cycle meaning veg and flower. Also I have LSTd pretty tough as well... I know by dimming my auto in flower may take a hit but that's fine, I didn't plan for the auto... I have a confession... I have not entirely threw out the 3 suspecting males... I have them in my 2x4 under my cfl hood, and they are growing nice... It appeared that when I placed them under flourescent they grew better... I just feel like I have not yet got the swing of the LED... It feels different then HID and CFL obviously, but i am nevertheless going to run this test... Plus i am going to follow the recommendation by Royal Queen from their blog on slow cannabis growth, because i feel this is the culprit. I would like them to be grown much bigger to fill the 4x8 full canopy. At this rate ill be vegging until February... Hopefully when i introduce the coco it'll work out... Am i being too anxious? Temps are good, RH is a bit low. IDK... will see... Love, peace, and happiness... Goodnight

20201116_193029.jpg

Screenshot_20201116-194425_Samsung Internet.jpg

I have made a discovery!!! Roughly 12 hours later after dimming the HLG, my Green Crack top leaves are pointing up... Ive always gauged the happiness of my plants when the leaves are praising the light is what I like to think of it... I believe my light intensity was the issue... So i have dialed in my waterings and my light... Im getting there... Oh i also got a surprise... I got some White Widow and Grape Ape coming to the garden soon... Standby... Oh and good morning... Love yall

Today marks my 1 month in flower for the auto unknown... Trichome production is low and having the light at 1/2 intensity is not going to help but I am more concerned with everything else in veg at this point... Although the plant is definitely fruity smelling with a fuel undertone... Be well my friends...

20201118_185157.jpg
20201118_185151.jpg

Back
Top Bottom