Farmer Bhangs Grow Room

Well it's not complicated... I'm in my last semester in my Masters program and this semester is fiercely demanding... I'm looking to jump jobs because my current job is becoming toxic... the grow isn't as therapeutical as it has been... I'm also in a car club which is requires time and energy... I'm not sure what I need but my anxiety is at an all time high... I'm fine but inside I'm down... I'll be fine it's just all I'm involved with is pressurized....
I feel your pain / anxiety, I feel anxious all the time and it’s because of the state of our country, not sure what’s cash yours buts that’s what’s causing mine
My job is toxic, they believe a old man with dementia is gonna make this country “ normal “ again . Teachers aren’t supposed to express political views but my school/ district has no problems and for me that’s so toxic. I bite my tongue every single day. I can’t taste shit anymore haha
Beautiful plants BTW

Well it's not complicated... I'm in my last semester in my Masters program and this semester is fiercely demanding... I'm looking to jump jobs because my current job is becoming toxic... the grow isn't as therapeutical as it has been... I'm also in a car club which is requires time and energy... I'm not sure what I need but my anxiety is at an all time high... I'm fine but inside I'm down... I'll be fine it's just all I'm involved with is pressurized....
It is but a cunty moment and this too shall pass.

You are in your final semester, I feel so proud for you. You’re nearly there. And while it’s demanding, you got this!

You know you’re unhappy in your current job, you recognise the culture is fucked, but rather than endure and just sit in the corner crying with self pity you are taking control and looking for new employment adventures, I feel so proud of you and your proactiveness!

I‘m sad your grow isn’t therapeutic right now because watching your grow magic inspires me to grow better.

Car club sounds like a great testosterone booster.

Anxiety is a rehearsal for something that never actually happens. In my experience the more you fear it the more power and control you give it. I think you’re right. You are fine, and it’s okay to feel down and it’s okay to feel overwhelmed and disillusioned, the fact you are already mentally planning what you need to do to improve your current circumstances tells me you got this.

When life gives you lemons, throw those motherfuckers right back in life’s stupid face! I’m sending you a cyber hug Farmer B. Xo

It is but a cunty moment and this too shall pass.

You are in your final semester, I feel so proud for you. You’re nearly there. And while it’s demanding, you got this!

You know you’re unhappy in your current job, you recognise the culture is fucked, but rather than endure and just sit in the corner crying with self pity you are taking control and looking for new employment adventures, I feel so proud of you and your proactiveness!

I‘m sad your grow isn’t therapeutic right now because watching your grow magic inspires me to grow better.

Car club sounds like a great testosterone booster.

Anxiety is a rehearsal for something that never actually happens. In my experience the more you fear it the more power and control you give it. I think you’re right. You are fine, and it’s okay to feel down and it’s okay to feel overwhelmed and disillusioned, the fact you are already mentally planning what you need to do to improve your current circumstances tells me you got this.

When life gives you lemons, throw those motherfuckers right back in life’s stupid face! I’m sending you a cyber hug Farmer B. Xo
Thanks a bunch Trala... that really helps... the confirmations and all... your absolutely correct and I'm going to roll with it... imma keep the lemons, I'll plant some trees... thanks again... I promise to increase the energy... no worries... and I do got this

Ok guys... I did my last major defol at 3 weeks into flower... the stack on the plants internodes from the HLG 600 has been awesome...

20210214_230316.jpg
20210214_230305.jpg
20210214_225743.jpg

Decided to make some major changes.... this is all in an attempt to gather data in hopes of dialing in my garden further... while I've been ok with what I've done, I'm far from content... I am OK with Temps and RH has improved significantly but my slower growth rates are haunting me... I have checked everything off the list and all I can think is spiking with co2... in order for co2 to be most effective I believe an enclosed environment is required... so that's what I did... I buttoned up the tent, turned off my inlines to the attic, placed all oscillating fans and humidifier inside tent... I got some Exhale co2 bags and added one in... and last I routed my portable ac into a top port into the 4x8 while keeping the exhaust into attic... so yea I'm enclosed with some decent positive pressures... all in nothing out... Temps are 77°, RH high 50 percentile and co2 will accumulate in time... need a co2 meter but yea... always trying to find that sweet spot and when I find it I just know there must be something sweeter... yes I have a sweet tooth... love yall

20210219_071837.jpg
20210219_071923.jpg
20210219_072428.jpg
20210217_203159.jpg

Sooooo awesome to see you Trala. Oooh man where do I start.... I been around, I guess. Let's see... last time wife was in recovery from this nasty disease.... all has been great with that... I started I new job and it's been wonderful... what can I say old energy out new energy in lol. Well Trala and yourself?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom