Farmer Bhangs Grow Room

Day 3 of Flower... my light out Temps are getting a bit cool at 66° and my light on Temps are about 77 to 79°... not liking the big swing... I think I am going to shut down a couple fans on lights out and see if I get a difference... At this point, trying to control the canopy for flower stretch... hopefully I didn't flip too late...

20210126_193754.jpg
20210126_193808.jpg
20210126_193817.jpg

You killing it bro! I like how you got those fan right on your drivers for all your lights. I’m jealous of all your qb’s. You like them better than you hid’s?
Honestly I'm still getting the feel for the LED... I felt the HIDs I felt one with them... I don't feel that way with the LEDs yet... but the temp difference is all the reason to stay with LED... I miss HPS so much... but I also know it's more efficient to run LEDs... they look good they feel good they do me right... but honestly i still love HID... once I get the feel I'll be ok... the problem is that they do not cast heat so it's hard for me to guage distance and intensity with the dimmer... it's my first LED run but I'll figure it out...

Lovely set up farmer. Organic and coco is not an easy grow. @NuttyProfessor is running an organic coco grow. It has its hurdles. So if you were experiencing a problem, maybe check with Nutty and see his approach to feeding and watering organics in coco.

Nice addition of the humidifier. Awesome set up! That room is...i feel like a kid in a candy store!

Lovely set up farmer. Organic and coco is not an easy grow. @NuttyProfessor is running an organic coco grow. It has its hurdles. So if you were experiencing a problem, maybe check with Nutty and see his approach to feeding and watering organics in coco.

Nice addition of the humidifier. Awesome set up! That room is...i feel like a kid in a candy store!
Why thank you kind sir... but yea no I had some slow growth... I contributed it to low RH as my VPD was in an ugly zone... the humidifier has made a big difference... I actually went back to using my old feeding method hence the Nectar line...they currently look good... I am not 100% on whether it could be the coco or RH or a combo of both... but thanks for the resource I'll check him out...

Day 3 of Flower... my light out Temps are getting a bit cool at 66° and my light on Temps are about 77 to 79°... not liking the big swing... I think I am going to shut down a couple fans on lights out and see if I get a difference... At this point, trying to control the canopy for flower stretch... hopefully I didn't flip too late...

20210126_193754.jpg
20210126_193808.jpg
20210126_193817.jpg
Flip too late? No way.... your screen of green will be proper bro! Wall to wall nuggets. Good job so far. My plants love the floranova bloom. Get the big jug.... lol for real tho. I think you need to be outside in soil for organically to really be excellent. Inside it’s hydro heaven. I do want to get away from bottles though. I been thinking about that geoflora, maybe

One of the most unfortunate things about being a grower is having to rely on whether you are receiving stable genetics... I have purchased seed from the states, Europe, and have used local bag seed... I usually have had great luck on stable cultivars... but not tonight... I actually had a feeling one of my Green Cracks had a hermie node... As I monitored, I noticed it was getting worse... and unfortunately it was the same case for all 6 of my GCs... the hermie profile is identical on all 6 which tells me it is definitely genetics... the supplier asked if perhaps I had light leakage... but definitely not... my Zkittlez, Grand Daddy Purple, and possibly Super Lemon Haze are all fine after doing a close inspection... This is really saddening because I could not just pull the balls and monitor... the hermie was very vigorous and in between the flowers...it pains me because I invest time, energy, and money that becomes null... the supplier says he will reimburse... but that is just not enough... it's OK tho... I have been here before with regular photos, but not with photo fems... it really has lowered my moral, but I am going to get back in the saddle and ride this out... one love to you all
20210206_230654.jpg
20210206_230639.jpg
20210206_230604.jpg

Bugger.

Put that angst in a bubble and blow it away. It is but a minor speed hump. On to bigger and better!
Thanks for that. I got 6 beans prepping as we speak... type. 2x Haze4Dayz 2x Berry Space Ape 1x 808 Headband, and 1x Daughters Bag Seed. I have beans that I get from my daughter (hence, Daughters Bag Seed) from when she makes her trips to the dispensary. I showed the dispensary owner the plant from the current seed I got in the Garden and he identified it as his Super Lemon Haze; the owner does grow his own product. But oh my God I have definitely got feelings of angst, you called it. I have so much going on alongside the garden, I am a bit overwhelmed. But I appreciate the words. Much needed to hear.

But oh my God I have definitely got feelings of angst, you called it. I have so much going on alongside the garden, I am a bit overwhelmed. But I appreciate the words. Much needed to hear.
Talk to me Farmer B

What’s happening in your world?

Talk to me Farmer B

What’s happening in your world?
Well it's not complicated... I'm in my last semester in my Masters program and this semester is fiercely demanding... I'm looking to jump jobs because my current job is becoming toxic... the grow isn't as therapeutical as it has been... I'm also in a car club which is requires time and energy... I'm not sure what I need but my anxiety is at an all time high... I'm fine but inside I'm down... I'll be fine it's just all I'm involved with is pressurized....

Scrogged and getting closer to flipping into flower...

20210122_081745.jpg
20210121_184705.jpg
You have one hell of a set up, I love it, wish I had your space. I have a 4/4 and have a 3/3 I’m considering putting up to keep stuff in constant motion ..... anyhow I’d like to follow along

Back
Top Bottom