Farmer Bhangs Grow Room

Really!!! I do it because Growers Choice Seeds wants it that way, otherwise they wont honor thier guarantee. I personally have always used PT method.
probably just my luck . goverment beans good luck !

Looking great Farmer :)

(erry time I look at your journal I get Ricky Martins She Bangs song stuck in my head cept the lyrics are Farmer Bangs, he bangs, he grooves he grooves... then it turns into the livin la vida loca song, I’m talking every single time.)

You make me smiling... I needed that!!!
Theres a saying, a smile costs nothing but gives so much....

I call bullshit on that. Nothing in life is free. I charge a minimum of $20 per smile and $50 if you laugh.

Payments can be made with Bitcoin or PayPal, which ever is easiest for you ;)

Gearing up the 4x8 by installing one of two HLG 600 V2 Rspec LEDs... These babies will be blasting the ladies in bloom... But ill keep them around 4 to 500 watts in veg once i transplant into my 5gal smart pot... Theyll eventually go into 7 gal pots... Love yall

Alrighty, Grape Ape and White Widow are now soaking until they go right into some soil. 3 a peice for each strain, 6 total and they will live in the 3x3 from start to finish is the plan... I will veg these out until i flip the older ladies into flower... I dont plan on these getting too big so they should be fine in 3x3...

20201124_155214.jpg
20201124_155533.jpg

Got the inline fan up in the 4x8. This fan has been with me for awhile and I really want to replace it with something much more quiter like the vortex... But it's going to have to do for now... Loud as ever but i snuck it on and if the wife dont scream... We golden... Anyhow i have begun to top dress but i think i may have a bit late, some of the babies are yellowing... Again this whole run is like im completely starting from a beginners stand point... First time user of dey ferts so I need to dial in my feedings, so to get some quick food to the soil i am making a quick batch of WC tea.... I just put a cup of worm casting, table spoon of molasses and 2 table spoon of all purpose Dr Earth... Hopefully that will help by the time my top dress gets into the root zone... HAPPY THANKSGIVING

20201125_165000.jpg
20201125_165020.jpg

Ramping up to get these young ladies in the 5 gal pots... Just waiting on the mycorrhizae to place around the root ball... Although i did not order the Coco Pro Plus, I wanted the substrate that has no additional nutrition... But ill work with this. I am thinking 40/40/20 coco/perlite/castings with lime and DrEarth.... Ditching the FFOC, its been nothing but love but i got to move on...

20201202_092304.jpg

Got the Great White mycorrhizae in and some other goodies... I got some hydrolyzed fish fert from Indian River Organics and some Kelp Meal from Down to Earth, this is for my Teas... Which will also have DrEarth All Purpose and Worm Castings... Also upgraded my pH pen to BlueLab so i can get a better dialed in reading outside my $10 Vivosun... I will be doing a side by side test of both pens with some RO water which is 7ph... Dont get me wrong that $10 pen put in work for many grows... Just thought id step it up a bit...

20201202_120454.jpg

Transplanted 8 of 12 into 5 gal smart pots... Uh where to begin besides im fucking tired... Farming isn't easy work at times... I ran out of coco and worm castings... The pots are filled with 40% coco 40% perlite and 20% worm castings... I gave them 10 Tbls of Dr Earth and 5 Tbls of Dolomite Lime plus sprinkled some Mycorrhizae on the rootball... I fed the substrate a quick Tea that consisted of WC, Kelp meal, DrEarth, Fish Shit, mycorrhizae, and molasses... Lowered the light and kept the 40" gap between the canopy and the LED at 600w... Made some videos of the entire process but i am honestly too exhausted to do any editing... Yall have a goodnight im going to bed... Love yall...

20201202_170949.jpg

***EMERGENCY***
I dropped the Grand Daddy Purple right on her head... Soooo Sorry... I did my best to mend one of the main stems with support coming from the other main... Horrible... I really dont know if that stem will make it... It was deep... Hurt my soul...

20201206_143928.jpg
20201206_144546.jpg

Back
Top Bottom