Feeding the last 2 weeks

GrowrLvlNoob

So I'm roughly 10-14 days from harvest should I start to flush or continue feeding for a bit. The only thing I'm using right now is Kool bloom. Should I run it until the last week? How often should I be feeding if so
420-magazine-mobile1533532576.jpg

2 weeks seems a lil soon brother. She looks like a lil more than that. You have no amber yet, no yellowing leaves, and i think she will swell up more if you let her. What is the number of days you have flowered and how many days does breeder say??

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

She's dropped several leaves but still a lot of green, I'll let her go as long as it takes I just want to be extra cautious about the harvest process I have harvested early and it was garbage. Don't want to make that mistake this time.

I suggest 30 to 50 percent amber and also wait for yellowing leaves and then use a jewelry microscopic at 100x and check trichs they should be milky white

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

Agree with Ken. Keep feeding for another week or two until you see amber starting. Then you can start just flushing with water. You could even go longer, waiting to go water only for a couple weeks when she gets about 30-50% amber.

Trichomes that are amber is when the THC is just passing it's peak. Cloudy - more of a head buzz (sativa like), amber - more of a body buzz (indica like).

Congrats on a great looking bag lady :rofl:

Cool thanks for the help. I'll go ahead and continue my feeding schedule until the trichomes start to change more. I have a USB microscope coming in a few days so that should give me a better idea of where I'm at thanks again guys

I normally start flush 10-14 days before harvest. Flushing will fatten your buds up and ripen them off. I never wait til 30% amber because if you start flushing at that point there is a much higher chance the plant will get bud rot. Id be wanting to harvest at 30-50% not starting flush. Its personal preference but you want to make sure plant is flushed well to get any shit out and have a better end product.

Thanks Cultivator I think the trouble I'm having right now is if I'm truly 10-14 days out from harvest. I'm waiting on a microscope but I agree with your assessment on flushing and will start around 30% amber.

Cool cool guys ok so I'm growing in ffof I'm gonna feed tomorrow for the last time that should give me 10-14 days of flush. I use purified water pH at 7 so no biggie with that. I'm heavy on nitrogen from the look of her so if it ends up a 14+ day flush that should be fine too

Back
Top Bottom