FireCrakin Times

StlPotHead

Today ME and my friend Jake tried to make some Fire Crackers! they turned out some what delicious. Some what dry tho! We are sitting here typing waiting for it to take effect! the best part is that we have some more in the oven! LOL! Its Been 15 Minutes! YEAH! 16 Minutes to go on the other! we will post later!
- Jordan :passitleft: :loopy:

lets see we looked at the firecracker thread and made them 320 i think for 19min we used somenice as crackers lol odntk now wut they are caleld but ya and all natural peanut butter with tons of oil and ya it was pretty easy ate two with .25g of some dank ass shit and ya it was the wierdest high i hv ever had liek it lasted forever then i pasted out and went to bed at like 9 lololol o ya im his friend btw peace man ....:cool:

WOW I love the firecrakers they are great and the best high i have every really expirenced! i ate one at 10 am and one at 1130 am and i went to work and i got off at 5 and i was still high when i went to bed! the best ever!

yesterday me and a friend made pb&j sandwhiches with about 3g of some mids. puttin a lot of jelly helps make it go down easy. but holy hell in like an hour we were both stoned out of our heads. the 2 blunts after didnt help either:cheesygrinsmiley:

LOL it great my parents are out of town for this weekend and they are the two most stupidest people cuz it is HOMECOMING! yeah no big party but i will be trippin all day everyday until monday when they come back. Jake(tokenupisme) is here and were smokin HELLAZ. call if your in the St. Louis area! LOL i think we are going to buy a hooka and get high before homecoming and the same after wards to! FUN FUN weekend in store for the KUECHENMEISTER household. I jordan Kuechenmeister!

Try it, it will be the best ever! i am going camping this weekend and i have somepacked so we can eat them unoticable! it will be fun for sure!

Be careful going to homecoming stoned haha... We did that one time when I was a youngster (freshman) and I was trippin walking past the school cop. Good times though.

Back
Top Bottom