First 2000 Watt SCROG

The last 2 weeks of the plants real life span is where it goes into panic mode when growing sensimilla. They know they haven't been pollenated and are bulking up and producing more white hairs in a last gasp gambit of grabbin onto some pollen grains. This is why patience with the ladies is very important. I would simply continue with the molassis, let them use up the stores of nutrients they have, they aren't going to need anymore. Gratz man, sounds as if you are in for quite the harvest!:goodluck:

Thanks for stopping in brother.I will keep on with molasis till the last watering then straight water.

Great Grow spider plants look great man....Doin work how many plants you rocking in that space? Keep up the great work

We have 18 in the 4x6 area. thanks for stopping in.This is a medical grow for several people with MMJ recomendations

Spiderpig, the babies are looking fantastic. A quick question, is 18 plants for a 4x6 area to many for a scrog??? how many would be optimal for a SOG??? escuse my ignorance.
:tokin:

Right on i got a medical grow...also just mine tho, all mine mUah Muah hahaha...What do you think you'll yield ? Those tops look mighty thick :tokin:
There is a contest going, as too yield.
Take a wild guess and get in on the bet. The more +reps at stake, the better.
:goodluck:

Originally Posted by spiderpig1
Originally Posted by spiderpig1
Ok so i have no clues what to expect as for yeild off this grow.So I figured lets make a game of it. If you want everyone tell what you think the yeild will be and when its all said and done closest to actual weight gets + reps

Sanibel Green 2.25lbs 1234a5678b 950 grams anyone else in????????????
Myzz617 says just under 2Lbs

HealingKronic is in at 29 oz
HorseBadortiz is in at 1242 grams
Blackbeast is in at 843 grams

Thanks to all that have chimmed in and helped along the way
HollandCa is in at 1200 grams
Blacklips is in at 756 grams
Good luck to all

Spiderpig, the babies are looking fantastic. A quick question, is 18 plants for a 4x6 area to many for a scrog??? how many would be optimal for a SOG??? escuse my ignorance.
:tokin:
I think the way i did it withthe 18 it was just fine as I did not want a long veg time just a screen of nugs.If i were to do a sog In the same area I would go with 60+ plants only let them get about 12-16in tall and bud them.Closer to 16in with the 1000watt though.You will still end up with 2.5 to 3ft plants almost all nugs.Damn it now you got me wanting to do a sog. lol

I just wanted to throw up a couple pics of the clones i took a while back. They were put in sunshine 4 medium in 3 gallon bags. I cant tell you how much I love the Sunshine 4. It is a definate keeper for sure.I also moved them under the new 1000 watt I got for fathers day.They are currently 12 days flowering and growing about 1.5-2in everyday. I wanted to scrog these as well but they have just got too damn big so I will just have to use garden ties to try to keep the canopy as level as possible.They will be going into the 2000 watt room and get spread out just as soon as the scrog is done. I can move the lights up and down independantly too if I have some that wat to stay a little shorter.What do you think so far?

13days75days_002.JPG

13days75days_009.JPG

13days75days_006.JPG

13days75days_007.JPG

13days75days_008.JPG

13days75days_005.JPG

13days75days_003.JPG

13days75days_001.JPG

I did alot of lst to these things but as you can see I lost the fight.lol These are suppose to be hybrid strains but to me they look like total sativa.They are sativa dominant though.

Looks great. Definitely heavy sativa influence. Nice to see after growing pure indicas all year.

Looks great. Definitely heavy sativa influence. Nice to see after growing pure indicas all year.

I am going to get some new clones I want a 100% indica strain that is a heavy yeilder and super dank any sugestions?This way i can mix it up for the patients

Back
Top Bottom