First 2000 Watt SCROG

I am going to get some new clones I want a 100% indica strain that is a heavy yeilder and super dank any sugestions?This way i can mix it up for the patients

I just went through a half dozen World of Seeds 'Afgan Kush' from their landrace collection until I found the phenotype I was looking for. It's genetics are 100% indica.

I just went through a half dozen World of Seeds 'Afgan Kush' from their landrace collection until I found the phenotype I was looking for. It's genetics are 100% indica.

I was looking at some dutch seeds called medijuana its like 25% thc or so they say.

I was looking at some dutch seeds called medijuana its like 25% thc or so they say.

Not familiar with the strain. Sounds interesting. The Afgan Kush is rated at 21.6 THC and is also high CBD. I'm sure with my limited growing skills I didn't hit that- but it has a great knock down effect .

My guess is right at 500 grams. You know 1000w bulbs have a lot of penetration, you could have stopped weaving those a lot earlier and let them grow above the screen more and I bet the yield could be even better(not that a pound of herb isn't a good thing.) Every strain reacts different to the flip, some have really weak stems and they can't support massive colas. With scrog you want to find a stout strain, and quantity wise I have done best with white widow and crosses with white widow.

Find a strain you like, stick with it, learn how it reacts and dial it in and your results will improve.

My guess is right at 500 grams. You know 1000w bulbs have a lot of penetration, you could have stopped weaving those a lot earlier and let them grow above the screen more and I bet the yield could be even better(not that a pound of herb isn't a good thing.) Every strain reacts different to the flip, some have really weak stems and they can't support massive colas. With scrog you want to find a stout strain, and quantity wise I have done best with white widow and crosses with white widow.

Find a strain you like, stick with it, learn how it reacts and dial it in and your results will improve.

Yeah I wish I would have staopped putting them under 1 week earlier and 500 grams would be disapointing but doable i guess.

Get some GDP definatley always a top seller in my community and a heavy yielder, India for sure and super dank if gown well...which im sure ull have no problem doing....also check out purple power plant or big bud..or just pure powerplant

I have powerplant now but I like gdp thanks

Not familiar with the strain. Sounds interesting. The Afgan Kush is rated at 21.6 THC and is also high CBD. I'm sure with my limited growing skills I didn't hit that- but it has a great knock down effect .

I like some afgan and kush.Where did you get yours?

Attitude Seedbank.

You can find the link on the sponsor list.

What was you M\F ratio? any hermies?Did you buy fem seeds? Sorry to ask so many questions but I bought some superskunk seeds and almost all of them hermed.It sucked big ole friggen bannas everywhere.It did make some of the best hash I ever smoked though.

Back
Top Bottom