First 2000 Watt SCROG

I would think nitrogen def. for sure my tomatoes had the same problem:smokin:
Ok check out the leaves in this pic is it N deff Or ph or what? There is no difference in the size of the nugs from the ones that have a little yellowing that the ones that are still lush green.On some of the yellow ones the hairs seem to be a bit longer.I hit them with another dose of veg nutes and all the new stuff looks great.I also bought some better ph down called earth juice it is suppose to be the shhhhh. Any advice from a senior grower would be greatly appreciated

3_weeks_flowering_013.JPG

:popcorn:

I'm in for this one. Wondering how you reached the center of that screen for the tucking. You must have some long arms Brother ;)

You'll have a full house for this one - for sure. You've only been posted for a few hours- give it time a lot of people will be here. +reps for luck

What Strain is it? THEY ARE JACK THE RIPPER AND POWERPLANT
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? JTR 40\60 PP 60\40
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? FLOWERING
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? ABOUT 3 WEEKS
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 3 WEEKS YESTERDAY
Indoor or Outdoor? INDOOR
Soil or Hydro? SOIL
If Soil... What is in your Mix? EARTH GROW POTTONG SOIL FROM WALMART
If Soil... What Size Pot? 3 GALLON
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2 X 1000
Is it Air Cooled? YES
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? WAS UP AROUND 85 NOW 75
RH of Room/Cabinet? ?????????????????/
PH of Medium or Reservoir? TENDS TO STAY AT 7-7.1
Any Pests? HAD GNATS THEY ARE GONE NOW
How Often are you Watering? 2-3 TIMES A WEEK (when pots are light)
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? FOX FARMS BIG BLOOM GROW BIG TIGERBLOOM OPEN SEASME BEASTIE BLOOMS CHA CHING SUPER THIVE AND BLACHSTRAP MOLASIS
Size or Square Footage of Room THE SCREEN IS 4X6

This post was at like 1:AM CST, then you posted a few more with great pics.

Anyone out there with any advice for a first timer?I guess no one likes my journal so well fuck it i will just keep doin what I do.I figured peeps would be interested in a 2000 watt scrog guess not:allgood::allgood::allgood:

then this one came at 4 am CST.

Brother man, what is up with you? there's no need to think peeps dont like your thread ... most people on this side of the planet are sleeping while you were up posting.

Please be more realistic in your expectations of this forum and you'll get so much more out of it. My web advice is give at least 24 hours for people to reply. Give even more time on a nice warm sunny holiday weekend.

Peace my brother :nicethread: and I love the name spiderpig :cheer:

the scrog looks incredible. seriously. I would love to have that kind of set up. I'm in :popcorn:

I'm inrerested:grinjoint:, surely others are as well. Guessung what a yield will be is like picking the lottery numbers, just tooooooo many variables. Just keep a handle on everything and I'm sure you'll suprise the hell out of yourself.I'll be rooting for you:cheer::cheer:

Thanks for the kind words and I deff got my fingers crossed

:popcorn:

I'm in for this one. Wondering how you reached the center of that screen for the tucking. You must have some long arms Brother ;)

You'll have a full house for this one - for sure. You've only been posted for a few hours- give it time a lot of people will be here. +reps for luck

Yeah I had a few and got upset carse no one wanted to give me advice gotta quit drinkin lol. To answer yuor question I have to lay down and army crawl to get to the ones in the middle.Thanks for the + reps

This post was at like 1:AM CST, then you posted a few more with great pics.

then this one came at 4 am CST.

Brother man, what is up with you? there's no need to think peeps dont like your thread ... most people on this side of the planet are sleeping while you were up posting.

Please be more realistic in your expectations of this forum and you'll get so much more out of it. My web advice is give at least 24 hours for people to reply. Give even more time on a nice warm sunny holiday weekend.

Peace my brother :nicethread: and I love the name spiderpig :cheer:

the scrog looks incredible. seriously. I would love to have that kind of set up. I'm in :popcorn:

I got a lil drunk and wanted somone to give me insite on my grow cause the yellowing had me freeked sorry for being a lil biotch had I realized at the time it was memorial weekend oh well my bad and welcome aboard joe

Back
Top Bottom