First cfl grow, newbie help

hey mate,
they were switched on 12/12 for about 2 days, then when i got my light i left the lights on , they been on now for about 28 hours, sould i carry on vegeing, or sould i go back to 12//12
???

i do not know the temp, the plants dont seem to be having heat stress.
but to be cautious ill buy a fan and a temputure meter, to montior it!

U may have created a problem. U may have confused the plants. Once u switch from flower to veg the plant's hormones are released and directed toward growth spurts, flower formation, and resin development. Once u go 12/12 ur plant's "thinking" that its summer and the days are getting shorter headed toward fall (or 1st frost), "I'd better get ready to reproduce b4 I die so our species can continue to thrive".Now that the light schedule has been changed the plant may be confused and exhibit signs of stress. Ur plants may exhibit funny growth patterns or strange looking leaves with 2,3, or 4 blades. Then again nothing may happen. I've never done this, but until some1 with more experience can help us out my advice is to leave the light schedule as u have it until u can see that ur plants have resumed normal vegetative growth b4 attempting to flower. Then again I'm no expert. Oh yea, what kinda nutes u got goin right now? Veg or Bloom nutrients? My response time is slow because I'm in and out of the garden.

no nutrient at all my friend , ALL NATURAL. i might start using BLOOM nutrients when i decide to go 12.12.

ill keep you posted my friend peace!:D

im not to sure bro, i just transplanted them a coplue days ago. they were rootbound.
but the buckets and ( pot ) they in now are much bigger.!

i watered them until water emerges from the bottom ! is that ok?
and also i think ill vege for one more week, then ill switch to 12/12 and start feeding them blooming nutrients, and possibly repot them in bigger pots ( any suggestions on wat size pots )?

thanks man:)

i watered them until water emerges from the bottom ! is that ok?
and also i think ill vege for one more week, then ill switch to 12/12 and start feeding them blooming nutrients, and possibly repot them in bigger pots ( any suggestions on wat size pots )?

thanks man:)
About watering is ok, i watering same and its ok,just not to often ...
About veg. time it's your desition, this cause count of buds!:)
How long you veg. that make more nodes,branches and so on, so more buds!
for me that pots looking good for now, but if you want to grow them bigger so maybe 30% bigger pots...
And btw, blow after repot, dont feed them at all, one week about cause every repot makes little bit injured the roots,and you could make little bit slow grow period ,until plant heal him self.

Goodluck with first grow!
Like first grow for me looks good thats what i can tell now...

That's what LSTing is, tying down new growth horizontally so the side shoots grow vertically resulting in numerous colas. Ur talking about doin a lot to a rather tall plant (how tall now?). U have to consider that once this tall plant flowers, these colas add weight. This can cause ur plant to topple, snap/fold limbs, and possibly rip the roots at the base of the stem. Also if u have not staked ur plants yet, staking into a developed root system can cast u some time and ur plant some stress. Whatever u decide, just choose one or the other. I wouldn't top and LST at this point.

What Happened To This Grow?

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom