First cfl grow, newbie help

HEY GUYS THIS IS SOME PICS OF MY PLANTS

-(PLANT 1 _)THE ONE ON THE BACK LEFT IS 2 WEEKS AND 3DAYS, HAD PROBLEM ALSO RECOVERED QUITE WELL AND HAS GOOD GROWTH, STILL SMALL THO.
-(PLANT 2 )THE ONE ON THE BACK RIGHT IS 2 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS OLD, AND IVE START LST AT 2 WEEKS, IT HAD NUTEBURN PROBLEMS I FLUSHED AND IM JUST TRYING IT.
( PLANT.3)FRONT ONE IS ABOUT 1.5 WEEKS GOOD GROWTH I SUPPOSE.!! STILL SMALL.

I ONLY AT THE MOMENT GOT 2 23WATT CFLS, AND ONE 80MM FAN.

THEY LOOK PALE AND BITS OF BROWN TIPS AND YELLOWING LEAVES AT BOTTEM LEAVE ON TWO OLDEST ONES.PLANT THREE IS VERY HEA;THEY EXPECTED FOR FIRST LEAFS
THANKS

THIS IS A PIC OF THEM INSIDE BOX
1671.jpg

THIS IS A BETTER PIC OF YELLOWING AND DAMAGE
4321.jpg

THIS IS SOME PICS OF PLANT ONE, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
HAD NUTE BURN ITHINK RECOVERD WELL
jjjaaa1.jpg

jjjaaa.jpg

jjjaaa2.jpg

AND PLANT TWO PICS
STARTED LSTING, DID HAVE NUTE BURN I THINK,
8165.jpg

7187.jpg

9130.jpg

AND FINNALLY PLANT 3
IS DOING WELL
5246.jpg

6223.jpg

They are looking good...I see you had to restrain one of them, that must be an unruly female?

hey mate im not to sure, i just thought ill give it a go, it seems to be doing good tho!!

hope it is a female.!!

THERE ALL BAG SEEDS!!!!

Some one very wise once told me Bag Seed is great....like a box of chocolate...you never know what your going to get. :roorrip: Was Ms Fox....oh i added the forest gump part hehe .....Bag seed is super for first grow ....why spend lots of money on seeds if you just going to kill them. Now if you get lucky and dont kill them, you will now know how to grow and even have something to smoke. Any harvest is a successful grow IMO :popcorn: Plants look great....try not to over water and keep lots of light close to top of plant. They are ready for more light..I would keep one bulb over each plant minimum then add more. I think with all the knowlege and people here if you ask questions you will have some bud to smoke :smokin: :peace: fellow grower ...keep it green :surf:

That soil looks like it could use some drainage help...like perlite.

What do you mean mate??

Sould i make more holes in the bottem??

what do you mean by drainage help??

It is just soil from the backyard!!.

Sould i buy new soil and repot?? Would repotting ruin roots??

And what is perlite??

Sorry for thhe questions im new and really need help

thanks ,,

Perlite is a soil additive to help keep the soil loose which helps the soil drain... which I am told mj prefers. You can get a small bag at any garden center (Walmart-Lowes) for a couple bucks. Probably best to mix it in with your soil next time you re-pot them.

yea because the soil is hard and the water doesnt drian out the bottom at all.
so will i be able to re-pott,
and add perlite. witth my soil and sould be better :)?????

thanks

I am no expert...but your plants look healthy and should survive the rough re-pot. Just go real easy near the root zone.

With ur soil looking so dense, water lightly. The soil needs to hold a certain amount of oxygen between soil particles in order to promoter healty root growth. When U water, water around the edges of the pot so encourage roots to grow away from center to search for water. As for nutes, there are enough in the soil as it is (at least there should be) for 2-3 weeks. I suggest u don't add nutes or u risk complications later down the line. Let ur soil dry out a little between waterings. U'll be fine. I know ur anxious, but try to take other growers advice if u wanna c decent results in the in end. I screwed up my 1st complete grow because I was too anxious. Hope this helps. But hey +reps for having the balls to start and keep a journal.

Hey Mate,
You and others are the influence and inspiration for this journal, and all this info is just a bonus, thanks alot mate, the watering tips seem to be on mark, great tip!!.
thanks mate,
ill post new ppics today, !!! please comment thanks!

NEWZEALAND

hey guys/ladies.
ive had a really really bad accident, while i was cheackn on my babies i accidently hit (plant3) and it fell and all the soil fall out and the plant got squashed, it reaked it roots bcos they were comming out the bottem b4 i could see the roots coming out the bottem, now it dont?? will they grow bacck??

JBK.jpg

FGS.jpg

IPO.jpg

^^^^^heres the pics OF PLANT 3 , after i repotted it AFTER THE ACCIDENT .
the leafs are on a angle, damaged.!!
will it recover???

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

FD1.jpg

M_L.jpg

^^^^^heres some pics of PLANT1 , lots of growth inside

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

HO.jpg

^^^^^and PLANT2 looking good,STILL LSTING

THANKS

Looking good. Where's #3?

post a pic of # 3. I would use a chopstick (or something along those lines) and a twist tie to stake it for support. Make sure u insert the stake into the soil AWAY from the stem so U don't further damage roots. Gently secure one side of twist tie to the stake other to your plant. Don't tie too tight around ur plant because the stem is going to get much thicker . Next Pick up some vitamin B-1 (u can find in the garden section at most stores as well as plant nurseries). Mix according to instructions on bottle. B-1 will help the plant with shock. Another thing I noticed is that I saw a plant beginning to grow sideways toward the light(looks like #1). To prevent this and keep them growing str8, rotate ur pot about a quarter turn each day so that all parts of the the plant receive even light. POST THOSE PICS 4 us. NE thing else just ask. When u have some down time search the threads, I find a lot of useful info in them as well as other grow journals. Good luck. One more thing. Closely monitor #3, as long as it doesn't wilt, all leaves die, and continues to grow vertically, it will make it. It may not catch the others but still worth keeping. Keep us posted.

Hey Stoners :grinjoint:

heres my update.

ive just been watering with rainwater, everyday.
24/0 light, 2 23w6500k cfls, 80mm fan.

heres my plants!.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

plantONE (2weeks 6 days), has had alot of in side growth and set of leaves.
still quite small, its getting quite yellow aswell, havent been useing any nutes at all!!. all natural.
1_6.JPG

1_5.JPG

1672.JPG

1_4.JPG

1_7.JPG

plantTWO (2 weeks 5 days ), is doing fine, im still lsting it and it seems to be doing just fine.
no side branches yet tho.
2460.JPG

2_6.JPG

2_.JPG

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

plantTHREE( 2 weeks 2 days ), has made a rocovery after it fell and soil spilt all on it :(
looking beter now, branche growth:grinjoint:
3390.JPG

3_2.JPG

GROUP SHOT
group24.JPG

THANKS EVERYONE PLEASE VIEW AND GIVE ME SOME POINtERSS:bong::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom