First Grow - Advice Welcome

And it begins. Yea I'm so excited. Man she stinks.

hell yea .. good job dunc!!!! there is nothing like sitting back and smoking something u grew !!!:bravo:

1411359896823.jpg

Just a teaser pic. This was all the popcorn. I was surprised. Will get rest of pics when I get home. Started harvest at 83 0 didn't get done till 1am. Well worth it.

Remember guys got one more to get through

Ok so I went from 4 big stalks when I cut her down. Now I have 19 separate stems. Sweet. This was so much fun for me. I am looking forward to the girl in the jungle.

It's going to take a lot more time to trim though. Haha love it. I will have updates on her later today or tomorrow. Thanks for getting me through this first plant. One more to go, and hopefully she's got a big yield for me. Thanks again.

1411359896823.jpg

Just a teaser pic. This was all the popcorn. I was surprised. Will get rest of pics when I get home. Started harvest at 83 0 didn't get done till 1am. Well worth it.

Remember guys got one more to get through

i ready to see that big bitch in the woods .

all your hard work and patience will pay off 10 fold real soon..im coming over for your harvest lol

All of you are very welcome. No matter where you are three weeks from now you should be here. Gives you plenty of time to travel lmao. Pack your bags.

More the merrier. Because we know the bitch in the jungle is massive. I haven't even figured out how I'm gonna get her outta there. Guess I'm gonna have two cut the colas in half to get them in my bag. Or I can take my big army bag out there. Hell I can stuff a month's of clothes in it, sure I can fit her lol.

Don't worry about bringing smoke I got plenty. Or better yet more variety is better.This way maybe I can find the next strain I wanna grow. :volcano-smiley::high-five:

You guys are FUCKING AWSOME people. I m so pumped for this.

i agree . since shes outside u might can get another small harvest before it become frost time .. i cant remember if we discussed your location before or not so cant remember your weather ..

This journal was pretty awesome! Your flowers are gorgeous, well done. I bet the are stoney as fuck. Those trich pictures were awesome! The both of you got some really good shots

Here are a couple of mine from a couple years back, will have more in a month or so.

The strains name is WOW

IMG_51212.JPG
IMG_51313.JPG
IMG_51322.JPG

Gorgeous ain't it ;)

Beautiful trichomes. The ones above are from my man KJC. Big shout out to you bro. I didn't get any real good shots of mine. Hand wasn't steady enough lol. Make sure you stay tuned got one more girl to go.

BIG SHOUTS to all of you.

Is that a sativa or Indica. It looks freaking AWSOME. How did it smoke. Is it an auto. Need some info on this (wow)

Back
Top Bottom