First Grow Attempt! LEDs Coco Canna Nutes!

I was planning on waiting until things really started swelling. Trying to avoid a hermie scenario. Also my temps are 65-75 and RH is 55-65%. Thoughts?

I was planning on waiting until things really started swelling. Trying to avoid a hermie scenario. Also my temps are 65-75 and RH is 55-65%. Thoughts?

The low end temps may be a little low..I keep mine closer to 70-72 on the low side (at least I try lol) but I can't say that it's bad either cause idk for certain. The humidity is fine tho whenever flower rolls around you'll want it a little lower depending on air flow and experience flowering in higher humidity. I'm not certain about this either but I believe you'll want the RH closer to 35-40% during flower.

The low end temps may be a little low..I keep mine closer to 70-72 on the low side (at least I try lol) but I can't say that it's bad either cause idk for certain. The humidity is fine tho whenever flower rolls around you'll want it a little lower depending on air flow and experience flowering in higher humidity. I'm not certain about this either but I believe you'll want the RH closer to 35-40% during flower.

I've been trying to get my humidity down. Idk what to really do. My exhaust fan is on 24/7. I don't spray any water on em. I can raise the temp. No problem. It's at 72 right now. I can keep it 70-80 no problem, we had a heat wave so I've been keeping it lower to compensate for the possibility of a heat spike.

I've been trying to get my humidity down. Idk what to really do. My exhaust fan is on 24/7. I don't spray any water on em. I can raise the temp. No problem. It's at 72 right now. I can keep it 70-80 no problem, we had a heat wave so I've been keeping it lower to compensate for the possibility of a heat spike.

I hear ya with the heat wave. It's hot as shit where I'm at lol but as far as the humidity, do you have anything in the closet creating humidity or is it just that humid in the house/closet? The only solution I could think of would be more airflow, as in another exhaust fan and or another intake. Idk tho..just an initial (obvious solution) thought

I hear ya with the heat wave. It's hot as shit where I'm at lol but as far as the humidity, do you have anything in the closet creating humidity or is it just that humid in the house/closet? The only solution I could think of would be more airflow, as in another exhaust fan and or another intake. Idk tho..just an initial (obvious solution) thought

The room my tent is in stays between 30-40%RH and 71 degrees. I was trying to keep the temps a little low during the stretch phase to stop them from stretching a lot.

The room my tent is in stays between 30-40%RH and 71 degrees. I was trying to keep the temps a little low during the stretch phase to stop them from stretching a lot.

I gotcha..not a bad idea. As for the humidity about the only thing I can think of is more exhaust/air circulation. If you can leave the tent door open (maybe even only half way) while the light is on could solve the problem during light hours

I gotcha..not a bad idea. As for the humidity about the only thing I can think of is more exhaust/air circulation. If you can leave the tent door open (maybe even only half way) while the light is on could solve the problem during light hours

I could open the side vents on my tent I guess.

The room is pretty lit up.

420-magazine-mobile1501338470.jpg

The room is pretty lit up.

420-magazine-mobile1501338470.jpg

I'm guessing your dark hours are during the day to assist in the battle against heat? You could always run to the dollar store/Walmart and buy some blackout curtains and pin them tightly over the blinds so no light is coming in or out..that's how my room is on two windows due to my grow being in a closet with the door open 24/7
420-magazine-mobile613594164.jpg

That's one of two windows in the room and I have no light escaping or entering with those curtains pinned up

Our summer is over now, so heat isn't really that big of a deal anymore. I think it's just the density of plants in the tent.

420-magazine-mobile1252442181.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1959845021.jpg

I think overgrown is the proper term for my tent.

I vegged them to 12-14" tall. Now they are 20-40" tall. -♂️

Hey, lesson learned tho! And you'll make up the yield somewhat from overcrowding with the amount of plants producing buds I feel like..it may not be exact but it shouldn't be too harmful

Hey, lesson learned tho! And you'll make up the yield somewhat from overcrowding with the amount of plants producing buds I feel like..it may not be exact but it shouldn't be too harmful

Once flower goes into full force I'll cut the bushes back some to tame them.

Back
Top Bottom