First Grow, Auto Jack Herer, Soil With 1000Watt LED 2018

Oh so rhere not feminized... i hope you lick out dude
Yeah.. they're just from my purchases of herb.. over the last 6 months or so. So it's hard to say what strain it is.. or feminized.. iv grown before but the light sched was messed up and at 7" tall she was sticky and ready... Had to pull it.. it was female though. So I'm hoping it is .. it's pretty stinky already.. idk if that's a female thing or a cannabis thing.

Yeah.. they're just from my purchases of herb.. over the last 6 months or so. So it's hard to say what strain it is.. or feminized.. iv grown before but the light sched was messed up and at 7" tall she was sticky and ready... Had to pull it.. it was female though. So I'm hoping it is .. it's pretty stinky already.. idk if that's a female thing or a cannabis thing.
Its probably a cannabis thing, if you see bawls and dont wanna grow hemp i wouldnt waste time and money... still a nice house plant tho :p

Its probably a cannabis thing, if you see bawls and dont wanna grow hemp i wouldnt waste time and money... still a nice house plant tho :p
Haha . Yeah they'd make a nice house plant an all, I've got 3 more mystery seeds.. one jumped out of my hand and went down into the hole that is the couch... And no it hasn't sprouted yet.

Hey 411, nice journal you got going. I'll plop my butt down here and join the group. I'm doing autos for my first time as well. I can't tell you defoliate or not as Idk, so hopefully Penny will chime in next time he stops by. :thumb:

Hey Birdie, whatcha doin?

Hey MrSauga., Do you know a MissisSauga ?

Hey 411, nice journal you got going. I'll plop my butt down here and join the group. I'm doing autos for my first time as well. I can't tell you defoliate or not as Idk, so hopefully Penny will chime in next time he stops by. :thumb:

Thanks sir! Looked at your journal also and its looking pretty tight! Im gonna sit in on yours as well :) and penny suggested i be patient so im gonna chill for now.

I usually trim around 21 days after I see first pistils. You can top autos around 18-21 days from germination.

I usually trim around 21 days after I see first pistils. You can top autos around 18-21 days from germination.
Yeah i knew i missed my shot for topping thats why im doing heavy LST and ill try the 21 day advice and take off just the problematic fan leafs

I usually take branches that won't make it to the canopy and produce colas. I try to take as few fans as I can. The fans are the plants source of Food.

I usually take branches that won't make it to the canopy and produce colas. I try to take as few fans as I can. The fans are the plants source of Food.
As my dad called em, feeders.

Back
Top Bottom