First Grow, Auto Jack Herer, Soil With 1000Watt LED 2018

I usually take branches that won't make it to the canopy and produce colas. I try to take as few fans as I can. The fans are the plants source of Food.
Yeah this is true! I personally always seen fan leafs as solar panels lmao! Ive been trying to tuck leaves too.

I usually take branches that won't make it to the canopy and produce colas. I try to take as few fans as I can. The fans are the plants source of Food.
I was going to say the same thing on my first post, but thought twice about it because it was an auto and I didn't want to put my foot in my mouth. It's better to say nothing than to say something you know nothing about!.
Basically treat the branches the same as you would a pheno is what you are saying. Sweet, thanks.

Forgot to mention that i through in a GDP pheno clone into my grow tent also haha just to make things interesting for my first grow.

Attachments

• 20181120_192355.jpg
    20181120_192355.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 42
The Brooklyn Autos I did were lollipopped for the bottom 1/3 of the plants. I took a lot of small sucker branches. Not many fan leaves were removed really. Remember that flowers are sinks they done carry out photosynthesis they get there food from the fan leaves. Even a flower down low will recieve food even if it's shaded.

The Brooklyn Autos I did were lollipopped for the bottom 1/3 of the plants. I took a lot of small sucker branches. Not many fan leaves were removed really. Remember that flowers are sinks they done carry out photosynthesis they get there food from the fan leaves. Even a flower down low will recieve food even if it's shaded.

Interesting, and you waited to do all your lollipopping in one shot around day 21 after pistil? What about the first set of fan leaves after the cotyledons? The three pointers...

Interesting, and you waited to do all your lollipopping in one shot around day 21 after pistil? What about the first set of fan leaves after the cotyledons? The three pointers...
Fans down low are trimmed, fans up high are left alone.

Yep, they drive photosynthesis which produces the Carbohydrates needed to feed the plants metabolism
Ey Mr.Pennywise. think you could check my lil plant out see whatcha think?

Day-44
Girls with the name Jack are taking the watering well and im happy with temps and rh% they seem to keep producing leaves and no buds.... i guess ill play the waiting game⏰⏳

Attachments

• 20181121_081225.jpg
    20181121_081225.jpg
    771.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 20181121_081215.jpg
    20181121_081215.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom