First Grow- Autoflowers CFL (nooby)

Flushing now. Ive been planning on flushing TnT today for 3 weeks. ....gna lay off nutes some more on Deez.....if it gets bettta i will let you guys know. If it doesnt though im going to check my PH.
I havent done that at all this grow seeing that everything was going ok....lol...
Noob mistakes that wont happen again.
one last thing thoug. The FFBB ive been using...I use it at .25 strength. Thats why i really think thats its just nute burn with a combo of yellowing on Deez.
Im going to flush them both....lol
TnT's actuall flush date is today though. LOL
Deez just gets a random bath....lol
Lata ppls.
Might post pics. I got some time on my hands.....
:hookah:

thanks Langa, GG, Swagg and the feast...

help is greatly appreciated. :)

Hey doods...while flushing i think i just found out the issue.

I only water my plants with aged distilled water.
The burn started last time i flushed it.
I had been giving nutes before hand and never had an issue. Even with the time release soil.
I didnt use my distilled water when i flushed it last time. I used tap.
That couldve thrown my PH off heavily.
Right now im flushing Deez with the distilled aged water.

I dont mind flushing TnT with tap water since shes a warrior and has only 2 weeks left. lol

Does anyone else think this could be where my issues came from?

well unless you have ph tested the tap water you really dont know it could be though my tap water it high 7 nearly 8 so could well be locking out your plant not allowing it to get certain minerals that it needs ...maybe :grinjoint:

hmmmm....wel i just finish flushing them both. TnT with tap and Deez with my remaining aged distilled. Getting more now but it takes it a while to warm up. (fridge lets it out.)
Gna sit it outside and then when its room temp continue to flush Deez. Not too worried about TnT.
Unless it manages to DIE in 2 weeks i aint sweating it. LOL

I would almost certainly agree...my water is 7.7...after adding nutes it goes to 5.3-5.5...and they are organic so its slower releasing...I'm at full strength sometimes more(like 25% more). I think this late in your grow they should be able to handle a bigger dose...

Do you feed every watering?

:Rasta::peace:
No i dont feed every watering.
I usually go Feed, Water, water, repeat.
So do you think my PH is to high? If so whats some ways to get it down without PH solution because i cant get out right this second and i want to handle this. LOL
Isnt it vinegar or something?
:tokin:

You need to know if its to high or low...my guess is its low...as mine is after I add nutes...so for up you can use baking soda...not sure how much you should add..our nutes are so different the ph could be different as well. Maybe a half TEAspoon per gallon.

Again tho not sure how much you can use..

:Rasta::peace:

Thing is i havent been uing nutes on her lately because of the burn....ill try to wait till i can get a PH tester but if i get antsy im going to do it. lol....
Ill flush her again in a lil bit and try it out.
My water should be at room temp by now...

no it cant be nutes man, not at that strength im sure if you checked the ph it would be high and locking the plant out, take a look at this Key on Nutrient Disorders

To use the Problem-Solver, simply start at #1 below. When you think you've found the problem, read the Nutrients section to learn more about it. Diagnose carefully before making major changes.
1) a) If the problem affects only the bottom or middle of the plant go to #2.
b) If it affects only the top of the plant or the growing tips, skip to #10. If the problem seems to affect the entire plant equally, skip to #6.
2) a) Leaves are a uniform yellow or light green; leaves die & drop; growth is slow. Leaf margins are not curled-up noticeably. >> Nitrogen (N) deficiency.
b) If not, go to #3.
3) a) Margins of the leaves are turned up, and the tips may be twisted. Leaves are yellowing (and may turn brown), but the veins remain somewhat green. >> Magnesium (Mg) deficiency.
b) If not, go to #4.
4) a) Leaves are browning or yellowing. Yellow, brown, or necrotic (dead) patches, especially around the edges of the leaf, which may be curled. Plant may be too tall. >> Potassium (K) deficiency.
b) If not, keep reading…
5) a) Leaves are dark green or red/purple. Stems and petioles may have purple & red on them. Leaves may turn yellow or curl under. Leaf may drop easily. Growth may be slow and
leaves may be small. >> Phosphorous (P) deficiency.
b) If not, go to #6.
6) a) Tips of leaves are yellow, brown, or dead. Plant otherwise looks healthy & green. Stems may be soft >> Over-fertilization (especially N), over-watering, damaged roots, or
insufficient soil aeration (use more sand or perlite. Occasionally due to not enough N, P, or K.
b) If not, go to #7.
7) a) Leaves are curled under like a ram's horn, and are dark green, gray,
brown, or gold. >> Over-fertilization (too much N).
b) If not, go to #8…
8) a) The plant is wilted, even though the soil is moist. >>Over-fertilization, soggy soil, damaged roots, disease; copper deficiency (very unlikely).
b) If not, go to #9.
9) a) Plants won't flower, even though they get 12 hours of darkness for over 2 weeks. >> The night period is not completely dark. Too much nitrogen. Too much pruning or cloning.
b) If not, go to #10...
10) a) Leaves are yellow or white, but the veins are mostly green. >> Iron (Fe) deficiency.
b) If not, #11.
11) a) Leaves are light green or yellow beginning at the base, while the leaf
margins remain green. Necrotic spots may be between veins. Leaves are not twisted. >> Manganese (Mn) deficiency.
b) If not, #12.
12) a) Leaves are twisted. Otherwise, pretty much like #11. >> Zinc (Zn)
deficiency.
b) If not, #13.
13) a) Leaves twist, then turn brown or die. >> The lights are too close to the plant. Rarely, a Calcium (Ca) or Boron (B) deficiency.
b) If not… You may just have a weak plant.

Langa and Feast...
Im listening to both of you but you guys are telling me 2 different things.
LOL. Agreee on something and i will go with that.

LOL.
Were going in circles.
Facts:
I use .25 strength nutes because there nutes in my soil already.

Ive only used PH neutral water , UNTIL the time i flushed them after the "original" nute burn.
After that flush is when my issues began.
Thing is, only one of the plants have been affected. (i flushed both though)

(Pretty sure TnT just has nute burn because there is no yellowing on her but there is yellowing on Deez)

Im think thats its more of a PH issue because i was giving my plants nutes when there were already nutes in the soil.

So if so.....would my PH be high or low?

I am just going to take the trip to the Hydroponics store today. So whatever advice you would give on whatever item i should get....please share.

We were both agreeing dude it couldnt be nutes!right you say you having been using any nutes lately so that rules nute burn out i would say,the only thing you have been adding is water which you said is ph'd but how can you check the ph without a meter,you cant so its only guessing it ph'd imo so i would say your problem would be your ph is LOW but you wont know till you test it probably, for soil grows the prime spot is 6.5 thats where it can get a bit of everything mines been on that pretty much my whole grow and ive yet to come across a problem,so when you go to the hyrdo store :ph tester,ph up, ph down, if your going to use tap water let it sit for 24hrs if possible to let the chlorine come out

We were both agreeing dude it couldnt be nutes!right you say you having been using any nutes lately so that rules nute burn out i would say,the only thing you have been adding is water which you said is ph'd but how can you check the ph without a meter,you cant so its only guessing it ph'd imo so i would say your problem would be your ph is LOW but you wont know till you test it probably, for soil grows the prime spot is 6.5 thats where it can get a bit of everything mines been on that pretty much my whole grow and ive yet to come across a problem,so when you go to the hyrdo store :ph tester,ph up, ph down, if your going to use tap water let it sit for 24hrs if possible to let the chlorine come out

Okay. Heres what i can tell you.
I havent used nutes lately (about a week) but theres still nutes in the soil.
My fridge lets out distilled water and i always let it age for 2 days before i use any of it.
Im going to just get the Ph tester.

liljah ive just done some digging around and found this ...Pure water has pH 7, so still, freshly distilled water should have a pH of 7.0. However, interaction with the atmosphere allows carbon dioxide to dissolve into it, forming carbonic acid. As a result, agitating the water or allowing it to sit for a while will leave you with an aqueous solution that drifts down in pH. Because there are no natural buffers in distilled water, the pH can go down as low as 5.0.
4.86 , so i think this really indicates to your problem

liljah ive just done some digging around and found this ...Pure water has pH 7, so still, freshly distilled water should have a pH of 7.0. However, interaction with the atmosphere allows carbon dioxide to dissolve into it, forming carbonic acid. As a result, agitating the water or allowing it to sit for a while will leave you with an aqueous solution that drifts down in pH. Because there are no natural buffers in distilled water, the pH can go down as low as 5.0.
4.86 , so i think this really indicates to your problem
Thanks bro....im starting to really think my Ph is my issue.
We shall see and conquer.

Still looking goot. Sorry I haven't any advise.

OK guys. Heres the deal.
Going to go get a Ph meter today. Had family issues yesterday.
But its all worked out.
(plants almost got found.....lol. Mom-in-law)
"Its a wardrobe." LMAO
Deez is looking a lot better though. Not much more burn. Yellowing though. (still guessing its from flowering)
Tnt is showing her first Top Trichomes.
Its looking great.
Ive literally been staring at them for an hour. LOL

Friend of mines told me he's smoked Diesal Ryder and it was a great high. Very great tasting and exotic smell.

ANyone every had Top69?
Ive been trying to find a thread on it forever and FAIL.

Back
Top Bottom