First 420 Grow - CFL - Budget - Soil - NL Blue & Midnight Kush!

Update

35 days from seed tomorrow! 5th day on 12/12. The Sugar Mango has 5 main colas developing, and after its second round of LST a few days ago about the same again pushing through. Only a few white hairs here and there at the half way mark for the auto. Northern light blue and Midnight kush have started stretching but the MK is by far the slowest switching to flower. Neither showing bud development yet but NLB is so close. Pics coming up, sorry crap cam again lol :peace:

Sugar Mango
20140204_210048.jpg
20140204_210028.jpg

Midnight kush (closer) and Northern light blue
20140204_205941.jpg

All three ;)
20140204_205921.jpg

mango looks nitrogen deficient the other one looks ok but cant see it the same

mango looks nitrogen deficient the other one looks ok but cant see it the same

I was thinking that the last few days but she is already on 1/4 nutes and I saw tiny bits of nute burn in 2-3 random leaf tips. So I'm paranoid to up the feed :hmmmm: I might just up to half strength and see what happens. I'm using Levingtons Tomorite :peace:

not sure of the product your using there perth
might help next time to mix in some worm casting with your soil
its good for nitrogen

It's the leading liquid tomato feed in Antarctica NPK 4-3-8 lol ;) I don't have money for castings atm but I have some baby bio left from veg it's NPK 10-2-2 so I will add a few drops of that also on next watering :peace:

they look great. urine is also a good fertilizer as long as you dilute it properly. I wonder if you can grow a plant with something like orange or lemon juice? if it works it'll probably create an awesome pheno.

maybe grapefruit juice is how they created chemdawg? :rofl:

they look great. urine is also a good fertilizer as long as you dilute it properly. I wonder if you can grow a plant with something like orange or lemon or grapefruit juice? if it works it'll probably create an awesome pheno.

maybe grapefruit juice is how they created chemdawg? :rofl:

I tried this before bro, fresh and well diluted, but they hated it lol. Might have been my very bad drainage at the time though or the fact that I don't use PH :)

hated what? urine? my current plant has only been fed urine so far LOL.

maybe you didn't dilute it enough? i'd stick with your liquid tomato feed since the plants look good. :thumb:

Hey guys. I couldn't rest last night until I dug out some old universal indicator slips from years ago. I found that my tap water is bang on 7 maybe slightly over and that when I add nutes it is the same. So just to amuse myself and b.real :) I lowered it with some blackcurrant squash lol to roughly 6 on PH scale (also doubled nute strength) fed the sugar mango before lights out.... This morning she is looking.. AWESOME! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom