First 420 Grow - CFL - Budget - Soil - NL Blue & Midnight Kush!

Hey dude nice start. I have 4 babies at 21 Days old right now. Yours appear to not strartch much. Mine are 5-7" tall they have stretched a ton! But growing fine so I'll deal :cheer:

Hey dude nice start. I have 4 babies at 21 Days old right now. Yours appear to not strartch much. Mine are 5-7" tall they have stretched a ton! But growing fine so I'll deal :cheer:

I think the no stretch is from my big blue CFL being about 4 inchs away lol because its so cold around here there is hardly any heat even with 105W bulb. What you growing? You making a journal?

I think the no stretch is from my big blue CFL being about 4 inchs away lol because its so cold around here there is hardly any heat even with 105W bulb. What you growing? You making a journal?
Hell yeah man! Just started my journal! And I have 6 CFLs each 23 watts or so. Four 5000k and two 2750k. And I have Three Haze Autos and a freebie, Sugar Mango. Just a little bud so this spring I don't have to buy any!

Sugar Mango Ryder -28 days
20120101_0502561.jpg
20120101_050254.jpg

Damn dude, lookin great! Mine was a little stunted once I repotted it. Mines barely half the size at day 20 and let me know how that turns out! It was free from Attitude Seedbank , so I figured why not plant it?

Same boat dude, was free so I just chucked it in. She responded very quickly to the LST and wait until you get that first wee hint of smell, it's a really unique woody fragrance :yummy:

:grinjoint::grinjoint::rollit:Oh she's a smellin' now! But I have to stick my nose on her. Haha. Let me know your yield of the Sugar Mango dude! I'm hoping for 15 grams, because she isn't even my focus on the plants lol

The girls (all now confirmed female :)) are only 28 days from seed but I am thinking about switching to 12/12 already because I'm a bit worried the photoperiods will outgrow their space, they only have about a footish or so more in head height. I really wanted to give the auto more time on 20/4 :hmmmm: See previous page for updated pics. What you guys think? :peace:

The girls (all now confirmed female :)) are only 28 days from seed but I am thinking about switching to 12/12 already because I'm a bit worried the photoperiods will outgrow their space, they only have about a footish or so more in head height. I really wanted to give the auto more time on 20/4 :hmmmm: See previous page for updated pics. What you guys think? :peace:

I say go for it. I read somewhere that autos do "ok" on a 12/12 schedule.

Thanks for the input b.real. It's good to know I have some masters of the trade watching over the grow ;) I have reduced the lights down to 18/6, maybe until the start of February then i will take the plunge to 12/12.

On a side note. It's pretty cool that even though they were planted at the same time. The ryder has started to flower, the NLB is pre flowering and the MK is just vegging away :)

im kinda on the fence on 12/12 for autos
I did 3 with 18/6 for 3 weeks then 12/12 for remainder
all the same strain tho would be the 60 dw
I did one auto bomb the same time I did a medi bomb 2 both started and ended on 12/12 the autobomb was lucky if it was an 8th lol
I think it mighta been different if a gave it a few weeks of 18/6 but there was some reason why I didn't
Happy Weednsday Perth :thumb:

I was hoping you would chip in because I know you have tried it chronic :thumb: a shitty half q would be a bad exchange for all that electric. Hopefully that month on 20/4 gave it a good start that it can sustain.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom