First 420 Grow - CFL - Budget - Soil - NL Blue & Midnight Kush!

looks like it might be chunky if the pics is only 15 days from 12/12
Happy Sativaday Perth :thumb:

8 weeks

Hey guys, today is exactly 8 weeks for the three girls! The NLB & Midnight Kush are budding up nicely and the NLB especially loves the LST work. Pictures of the photoperiods at the weekend.

Here is the sugar mango ryder, according to the breeder ready for the chop now. What you guys think? Another week?
20140226_165243-1.jpg
20140226_165314.jpg
20140226_165327.jpg

:peace:

I'd say at least another 2 weeks. those are not proper colas yet.

I'd say at least another 2 weeks. those are not proper colas yet.

Okay dude. My stash is running low and she is looking tastier by the day lol :) I'm just gona keep her on very low doses of water and lemon because a few reviews say she can mould up very easy :peace:

Okay dude. My stash is running low and she is looking tastier by the day lol :) I'm just gona keep her on very low doses of water and lemon because a few reviews say she can mould up very easy :peace:

that's a good plan. if you harvest her too soon you'll be disappointed. it's worth the wait.

looking great! maybe feed once next time they need water?

Sounds good mate. They have been left thirsty for water lately to keep the humidity down for sugar mangos' benefit. I will do as you say and give one more feed with tomato food. Then they are on the water and lemon as well, little junkies haha :peace:

You know lemon juice lowers your Ph levels right? And I'd like to hear more on this tomato food Piper.
Girls are looking adorable.

May be a bit late but im subbed up. Cant wait to read from the start till current. I love cfl so convenient.

You know lemon juice lowers your Ph levels right? And I'd like to hear more on this tomato food Piper.
Girls are looking adorable.

Thanks bro :) yeah my tap water PH is about 7 and I only put 1 drop per 1.5 litre lol. The Levingtons tomatoe feed been great so far costs about $2.

May be a bit late but im subbed up. Cant wait to read from the start till current. I love cfl so convenient.

Glad to have your experience on board Joe. I know your post count doesn't do you justice. ;)

Nice plants man. I didnt realize you were so far along or I would of came here sooner. It gets hard to go to so many journals but I try to help as many people as I can while still learning new ideas myself. I dont have any experience whatsoever in autoflower Ive considered it and maybe I will give it a go here soon. Im impressed with the growth off of so little light but for your first grow you are doing excellent. How much longer do you think they have until they are ready to be harvested? Thanks for your kind words by the way it makes me feel good. You are the first person I met on this site and so I should of followed you from the beginning and for that im sorry.I just switched mine to flowering last night so this is the first day with the 12/12 so I get to use my red 90 watt led ufo finally. Anyways I am around if you have questions now that I will be getting updates in my cp. Good job

Nice plants man. I didnt realize you were so far along or I would of came here sooner. It gets hard to go to so many journals but I try to help as many people as I can while still learning new ideas myself. I dont have any experience whatsoever in autoflower Ive considered it and maybe I will give it a go here soon. Im impressed with the growth off of so little light but for your first grow you are doing excellent. How much longer do you think they have until they are ready to be harvested? Thanks for your kind words by the way it makes me feel good. You are the first person I met on this site and so I should of followed you from the beginning and for that im sorry.I just switched mine to flowering last night so this is the first day with the 12/12 so I get to use my red 90 watt led ufo finally. Anyways I am around if you have questions now that I will be getting updates in my cp. Good job

No worries Joe :) It takes me days just to clear my notifications sometimes never mind get around everyones journals lol. I'm thinking about chopping the mango in about a week and giving the photoperiods about another month.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom