First Grow- Autoflowers CFL (nooby)

ok,, would help if I posted the quote, and not just a link.. lol

hey herb this may help you with finding out what is wrong its a useful thing to keep to hand i think ....Quote:
Key on Nutrient Disorders

To use the Problem-Solver, simply start at #1 below. When you think you've found the problem, read the Nutrients section to learn more about it. Diagnose carefully before making major changes.
1) a) If the problem affects only the bottom or middle of the plant go to #2.
b) If it affects only the top of the plant or the growing tips, skip to #10. If the problem seems to affect the entire plant equally, skip to #6.
2) a) Leaves are a uniform yellow or light green; leaves die & drop; growth is slow. Leaf margins are not curled-up noticeably. >> Nitrogen (N) deficiency.
b) If not, go to #3.
3) a) Margins of the leaves are turned up, and the tips may be twisted. Leaves are yellowing (and may turn brown), but the veins remain somewhat green. >> Magnesium (Mg) deficiency.
b) If not, go to #4.
4) a) Leaves are browning or yellowing. Yellow, brown, or necrotic (dead) patches, especially around the edges of the leaf, which may be curled. Plant may be too tall. >> Potassium (K) deficiency.
b) If not, keep reading…
5) a) Leaves are dark green or red/purple. Stems and petioles may have purple & red on them. Leaves may turn yellow or curl under. Leaf may drop easily. Growth may be slow and
leaves may be small. >> Phosphorous (P) deficiency.
b) If not, go to #6.
6) a) Tips of leaves are yellow, brown, or dead. Plant otherwise looks healthy & green. Stems may be soft >> Over-fertilization (especially N), over-watering, damaged roots, or
insufficient soil aeration (use more sand or perlite. Occasionally due to not enough N, P, or K.
b) If not, go to #7.
7) a) Leaves are curled under like a ram's horn, and are dark green, gray,
brown, or gold. >> Over-fertilization (too much N).
b) If not, go to #8…
8) a) The plant is wilted, even though the soil is moist. >>Over-fertilization, soggy soil, damaged roots, disease; copper deficiency (very unlikely).
b) If not, go to #9.
9) a) Plants won't flower, even though they get 12 hours of darkness for over 2 weeks. >> The night period is not completely dark. Too much nitrogen. Too much pruning or cloning.
b) If not, go to #10...
10) a) Leaves are yellow or white, but the veins are mostly green. >> Iron (Fe) deficiency.
b) If not, #11.
11) a) Leaves are light green or yellow beginning at the base, while the leaf
margins remain green. Necrotic spots may be between veins. Leaves are not twisted. >> Manganese (Mn) deficiency.
b) If not, #12.
12) a) Leaves are twisted. Otherwise, pretty much like #11. >> Zinc (Zn)
deficiency.
b) If not, #13.
13) a) Leaves twist, then turn brown or die. >> The lights are too close to the plant. Rarely, a Calcium (Ca) or Boron (B) deficiency.
b) If not… You may just have a weak plant.

you know, wehn I first looked at it,, and went through the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial thread,, the manganese def looked like it most closely matched your girls,,??
what do you think?
1134manganese-def1.jpg

then reading Langa's post,, it also kinda points toward that as well...

anyways,, it is just a guess,,, I really am not experienced enough diagnose it with any certanty,,, just trying to help, and hopefully not make things any worse...

have you checked ph? (of water-nutes, and runoff?) what about the ph of your flush?

Ph is normal. Got that under control.
I dont know what to do. Its just getting worse....and i love this plant.
The rams horn thing is what i got going on...everywhere on it now....
Mag Def huh? or tooooo much N. (im leaning on that)
FUCK MG SOIL! im going FF...
Whats my best option?
Im prolly gna head to the store and find some 2moro...
im so pissed mannn....
I was looking foward to this plant soooooo fucking much...and it smells sooo ood. Right in the mid of flowering...
Anybody think itll make it?
cuz if not ill chop that biatch now...as much as i dont want too....

Solution: Fuck it im taking this out the MG soil RIGHT NOW....I got some FF so im using it. Trying to save my baby....

No transplant...that was the anger talking...should i though? because i will.
I just flushed it AGAIN!!!!
WTF....im running out of options here.
This blows.
God news. A shortryder popped up today. I put a Sour Cream in the ground 2days ago...and if i can manage anymore space im going to plant a cloud 9. (from a homee)
So....im about to post pics...see if yall can help me. Thank you

I would keep her bro..jus no more nutes for her right now..im using mg soil to..i was think of changing to ff..but u cant change now that shes in flowering roots are every where. U will break some tryin to get all that mg soil off..next grow ff

yeah,, don't try to transplant,, you don't want to stress her out anymore,, just water for a bit, and let all the MG crap flush out... you should be fine,, I had one that burnt up bad,,, but she came around,,

if everything else is normal, ph, etc,,, then just give it some time to recover,,

Hay Herb what up been reading here and I see we have a sick girl. I read that LilJah flushed her out, LilJah should wait 2 days and flush her again. My Question is how HOT was the MG mix... MG soil in order to do that, some 1 had to fuck up u know...?
The plant don't look to bad it should come back but he has to give it time to recover and you got to remember it's in flowering and on its way out so it will only come back so far...
Not to be a smart ass, I like to read shit like this and try to help out. so when I fuck up I might know, what to do and not to do... you know shit like this helps every body. its sucks if you are the 1 it is happening too tho.... I wish you the best LilJah with your plant...

Nah. I burnt my other plant to hell too...im just pissed about this one because it smells absolutely amazing. You have no idea. Im just more invested in this plant.

In other news....

My sour cream popped up today. Ill take pics when it gets a little bigger....

Sour Cream isnt Auto and im goint to start a new journal for that one....ill fin this one up and then start that one. My links will change soon Be sure to join and invite people to help me out.
Gotta make some adjustments though. Not growing Sour Cream in the same place. Completely moved everything to a friends house recently. Just waiting for a chance to take pics...

Nice job on the tnt bro looks very tasty!! Just curious how much was the dry weight on that one plant? I'm gonna start a auto flower grow and wanted a estimate on the yeild peace bro

Ok..update....
Pictures coming...

I just harvested Deez last night. She had ambers so i pulled her.
My conclusion: Autos are a complete waste of time unless they are grown while you have something else growing....
Yields.
Tnt: @ least half an oz
Deez. Little under an oz.
Deez smells incredible and smokes better than she smells. Know its going to be tons better when it cures.

I have a Sour Cream and another LowRyder already growing. I will put the link up after i post pictures of the harvest. Hope all of you who helped me with this grow can check out my new one once i start it.

BUT (moderators) this grow is NOT complete until i post those pictures. I wont be an ass and not finish the grow and im going to give a detailed smoke report once i get a chance.

Just been busy.

Hopefully ill update this later on.

Back
Top Bottom